What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Forum Changes

Sebyy

Muted
I like it. I was hella confused when I got home from work trying to look at staff apps. But I figured it out

What is different about HR reports compared to ban requests and Administrative reports? If you want to report a staff member you would go to Administrive reports; you can report staff members with a HR report, if somebody is braking many rules you would would go to ban requests if you deem them ban worthy, where does HR reports fit in all this? Why should I use a HR report instead of a administrive report or a ban request? @Jidax

Jidax

Time
What is different about HR reports compared to ban requests and Administrative reports? If you want to report a staff member you would go to Administrive reports; you can report staff members with a HR report, if somebody is braking many rules you would would go to ban requests if you deem them ban worthy, where does HR reports fit in all this? Why should I use a HR report instead of a administrive report or a ban request? @Jidax
The HR reports are for more serious situation which could include harassment, constant discrimination/racism, and other things as well. It can also be used if you do not feel comfortable going to the higher ups of your respective server. It also keeps you anonymous if you go through an HR report. The other reason people would use an HR report is to report HA-Execuitves if they feel they are breaking policies and negatively affecting the server and/or abusing their powers.