What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Forum Changes

Several Nodes have been moved to different locations, Sections for each of the departments have been created with their respective forums inside them such as Affairs containing Game Master Applications, Personnel containing Staff applications and reports etc. Additionally several groups have been created in order to help with organization of permissions and cleaner permission management.

Anybody who had any permissions on the forums you will need to re-submit a rank request as all ranks have been wiped on the forums.

Submit your rank requests here: https://icefuse.net/forums/index.php?forums/forum-rank-requests.338/

Also a big thank you to @Niermann.D for working hard and making these changes possible.

Mexeno

Turkish people r garbage
I mean, it’s better and all for everyone else but I liked how it was before :o

Took me a few minutes but after looking through it all I understand where things are now. I agree and love the changes done.

Several Nodes have been moved to different locations, Sections for each of the departments have been created with their respective forums inside them such as Affairs containing Game Master Applications, Personnel containing Staff applications and reports etc. Additionally several groups have been created in order to help with organization of permissions and cleaner permission management.

Anybody who had any permissions on the forums you will need to re-submit a rank request as all ranks have been wiped on the forums.

I cant see administrative reports anymore, is that on purpose ?