What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Forum and TeamSpeak Integration

Hello,

As a good majority of you have already noticed, we are beginning to integrate the forums with our TeamSpeak server. This means you will be required to link your TeamSpeak to our forums in order to receive the "Member" role on TeamSpeak. You need the Member role in order to switch channels, send private messages, etc. The Member tag is no longer manually assignable and must be issued through our bot.

Where do can you link your TeamSpeak account?
https://forums.icefuse.net/index.php?account/teamspeak

You'll need to provide your TeamSpeak Unique ID, which you can obtain by pressing CTRL+I while using TeamSpeak. A window will pop up which will show you your identities. Click "Go Advanced" at the bottom of the window and you will begin to see the Unique ID field for each identity you have. Only provide the Unique ID for the TeamSpeak account you will use. You cannot unlink your UUID once submitted and it will require intervention from the Infrastructure Department if for some reason it needs to be changed.

The main goal with this integration is to sync your forum ranks with our TeamSpeak. I've gone through and created individual staff ranks for each server, to include their respective affairs teams. In the upcoming day(s) I will be adding additional "rank request" forms which can be approved by your respective team managers, etc. Please bare with me while I work to achieve this.

If you have any questions, reach out to your fellow community members who have completed the process.

Savage

💎 Undisputed
IRP Head Admin
Game Master Lead
Forum Moderator
TeamSpeak Moderator
The main goal with this integration is to sync your forum ranks with our TeamSpeak. I've gone through and created individual staff ranks for each server, to include their respective affairs teams. In the upcoming day(s) I will be adding additional "rank request" forms which can be approved by your respective team managers, etc. Please bare with me while I work to achieve this.
Now this, this is pog. Good shit.

JR

Money is the motivation
Network Supervisor
SteamID64
Good stuff.

Wilson

3 time World Champ minge
Us big brains just drag our name into chat to get UID *insert 5head emoji here later to look cool*

JR

Money is the motivation
Network Supervisor
SteamID64
@Triax pls how to fix if wrong UUID was entered. Asking for a friend
Please make an option to change UID. Linked the wrong ID and I can't change it now.
"You cannot unlink your UUID once submitted and it will require intervention from the Infrastructure Department if for some reason it needs to be changed."

I would contact Pharix to get that fixed up for you.