What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

DarkRP: Class Changes Document

We are actively working to get class changes completed for your next update. I will keep a list here of the categories that are complete in their class change submissions. Try not to let your favorite job be last! If you have ideas for class changes regarding DarkRP, then now is your chance to get them on the server! Talk to your server leaders and check out the organized class changes document for more info (here). Anything not on the document will be disregarded in the coming update (aside from the administration system/staff changes). All desired changes must be supported by the majority of your server members so that the new state of the server maintains an appeal for our playerbase! If you need access to the document and have been granted permission, then contact me with your email address first to get started (preferably through Steam). Any unknown requests of access without speaking to server leadership first will be ignored.

EDIT: Class changes are now completely tested and implemented on the development side. Your update will be released when the remaining patches and fixes are finalized. Thank you. <3

CLASS CHANGE DOCUMENT: Click me!
PSYCHE'S STEAM: Click me!

PENDING CATEGORY DATA:
Done

SUBMITTED:
Done

TESTED [COMPLETE]:
Government
Criminals
Pro Criminals

Merchants
Entertainment
General

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who wishes to make any type of suggestion can contact the DarkRP Leadership at anytime, or can use our suggestions section on the forums linked (here).

Thank you Psyche

Looking forward to seeing your work again, Psyche. You always impress us. :)

Aww. That's nice of you to say. You're very kind, thank you. <3 I will of course do my absolute best to provide DarkRP with what they deserve. I know our awesome staff and other members working on this update have some great ideas to include this time around, and for me it is always refreshing to see some progress. I think it will turn out to be just what the doctor ordered. :)

Danj

The Quintessential Gamer
I'll be looking forward to what we can work on together as a team.

Been great chatting to you so far Psyche. Keep up the good work!

Arbiter

God left me unfinished
Thanks so much Psyche! I think I can speak for everyone at DarkRP to say that you're a fuckin beast dude, I appreciate it.
Keep going dude, do some dope shit.

EDIT: Class changes are now completely tested and implemented on the development side. Your update will be released when the remaining patches and fixes are finalized. Thank you. <3