What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Community Feedback

So as many of you are aware from the newsletter that was made a couple days ago, I wanted to make a way where every single person in this community can send us feedback and get public opinions so that I can make more informed newsletter's and have the public Q&A's.

In the quest for us as the Board of Directors to be as transparent as we can be, there will be a google form distributed and announced on all the discords and the forums so that you guys can fill it out. Only the Directors+ and the Liaison Department can view the responses. Please use this as a way to give constructive criticism and not be inflammatory. I trust that you guys can remain civil and help us help you. We want nothing but the best for you guys and moving in this direction will greatly benefit us as a community moving forward. We want to hear your voices and want to give you guys a platform to do so.

Edit 1: Please don't just give one word answers. Be very descriptive with your answers.

Edit 2: Staff are allowed to fill out the google form as well.

Google Form: [IFN] Community Feedback
Newsletter: Newsletter- August 2019

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
SteamID64
So as many of you are aware from the newsletter that was made a couple days ago, I wanted to make a way where every single person in this community can send us feedback and get public opinions so that I can make more informed newsletter's and have the public Q&A's.

In the quest for us as the Board of Directors to be as transparent as we can be, there will be a google form distributed and announced on all the discords and the forums so that you guys can fill it out. Only the Directors+ and the Liaison Department can view the responses. Please use this as a way to give constructive criticism and not be inflammatory. I trust that you guys can remain civil and help us help you. We want nothing but the best for you guys and moving in this direction will greatly benefit us as a community moving forward. We want to hear your voices and want to give you guys a platform to do so.

Edit 1: Please don't just give one word answers. Be very descriptive with your answers.

Edit 2: Staff are allowed to fill out the google form as well.

Google Form: [IFN] Community Feedback
Newsletter: Newsletter- August 2019

Thank you, and have a nice day.
Am I gonna get banned for filling this out?