What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[Clone Wars] 1/1/2020 Update!

helmet-clipart-armour-5.png

#Update?
The curse has been broken, and now you all may enjoy the new content we've been cooking up for you!
You can view the changelogs here.

When this update hits, you will need to be re-whitelisted to all of your jobs.
Staff Ranks will be wiped and you will need to be reset on first load into the server.

We will continue to monitor the server over the next few days and push out hot fixes as needed.
Epic

@Dirt Will more props be added back? I saw that a lot wouldin't spawn according to the Admins, old props and new ones such as the Venator. I'm not sure if It's still on it's way or completely ruled out. Can you confirm/deny?

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
@Dirt Will more props be added back? I saw that a lot wouldin't spawn according to the Admins, old props and new ones such as the Venator. I'm not sure if It's still on it's way or completely ruled out. Can you confirm/deny?

Prop lists will need to be re-whitelisted. I'll see what can be done.

whats the new IP for the server I can't see it, the old server won't let me join?
Just want to play this update looks sick, i want more things to do other than events to be honest as I find the server really boing when no events are on thats why MRP has appealed to me for so long.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Neck