What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

CityRP: Class Changes Document

I will keep a list here of the categories that are complete in their class change submissions. Try not to let your favorite job be last! If you have ideas for class changes regarding CityRP, then now is your chance to get them on the server! Talk to your server leaders and check out the organized class changes document for more info (here). Anything not on the document will be disregarded in the coming update (aside from the administration system/staff changes). All desired changes must be supported by the majority of your server members so that the new state of the server maintains an appeal for our playerbase! If you need access to the document and have been granted permission, then contact me with your email address first to get started (preferably through Steam). Any unknown requests of access without speaking to server leadership first will be ignored.

CLASS CHANGE DOCUMENT: Click me!
PSYCHE'S STEAM: Click me!

We are actively working to get class changes completed for your next update.
Completed all submissions at this time.

Final changes have been submitted and finalized. Suggestions and changes for the update can still be made if you see anything missing from the document. Please contact me directly.

PENDING CATEGORY DATA:
ALL DONE

SUBMITTED:
ALL DONE

TESTED [COMPLETE]:
Government
Criminals
Pro Criminals
Merchants
Entertainment
General

Last edited by a moderator: