What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

APB Map Update | The Third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flux Ryan

Community Member Overseer
I'm sorry mate but that big building is not for Swat / FBI or whatever. It's like the Union Depository from GTA 5. It's made so people can rob it with destructible walls and doors. Big $$ if done correctly though.

HA told me lol its looks so good
can you make a place for FBI and SWAT to hang out

Smashy

Hammer > UE4
p l e a s e a d d t h I s

Sadly, due to the detail of the main city area and the masses of land around the outskirts - Adding more buildings / other parts of the map will be almost impossible to accomplish due to Hammers restrictions. Unless unused buildings are removed, not much more can / will be added to the map. Apologies.

It would be cool to connect all the tunnels in the future, like having a big residential area that connects off one of the tunnels. Connected the tunnels near where you mine trees to something. And it sounds stupid but a race track or something, like to race your cars or something. That is kinda stupid. But I do like the idea of having all the tunnels connect. And it would make the map able to be expanded unlimitedly. And you could also go above as they did with True North. That could break the feel of the map though.

Status
Not open for further replies.