What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Affairs Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cow

Farm Animal
Very interesting changes, basically just reverting a lot of the changes made recently so \o/

Mandatory TR for staff is still dumb, if you emphasize RTRs and TRs more, you can let staff focus on staffing rather than forcing them to be TRs. Thats the main reason I dont want to join staff, mandatory TR shouldnt be a thing. Also I disagree with the removal of GMA

Hopefully not having GMA will run smoothly. I just don't know about someone just being trained immediately hosting an event because I wish you would be required to shadow at least a couple of events to get the hang of things
Think about it like this, new Trainers are not required to watch a training in progress before they become a full fledged Trainer, new Recruiters are not required to watch a recruiting in progress before they become a full fledged Recruiter, new Mentors are not required to watch a mentoring in progress before they become a full fledged Mentor, a full training should be enough as it is enough for all other teams.

The meaning of that change was getting GameMasters faster into the team, which means more events and more incentive to join as people don't need to spend two weeks just watching other people do events.

Blondie

Best HA
Great changes, I personally felt like the GMA rank was kind of a burden, with these new changes affairs will be more efficient than ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.