What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

A New Server Preview - Star Wars : Battlefront

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qw8HCk1.jpg

Greetings all!
The board of directors has been thinking for quite a while about our future servers and developments within Garry's Mod. We think that we're ready to announce our newest addition to the network.
This is a take on the widely popular game, Star Wars : Battlefront. We will be looking to create a PvP oriented, seriousRP server focusing on the struggle between two opposing factions.
This server will take aspects from other servers, such as the combat design and experience of Military Roleplay and the roleplay and theme of Star Wars. We really want to put out a solid PVP experience
for those players who don't feel comfortable in the military scene and still want to fight a true shooter PVP experience. We want to heavily emphasize that while force wielding characters will be in the server,
they are NOT the focus of the server and they will be limited heavily.

Here's what you can expect from this server:
• A map capable of supporting 100 players.
• Lore named characters to strike down your foes.
• a RP heavy rank structure to climb in your faction.
• Land and Air combat vehicles to take your fights to the next level.
• Diverse and unique player models for several factions on both sides of the battlefield.

This post will be updated with more information as we implement them.
If you're interested in this type of server, leave some feedback for us below to let us know what you would like to see!

We'll see you on the battlefront...

so its jedi v sith but worse, neat

CIS being in the server isn't out of the question, I was referring to the battalion being undesirable to nearly every player because it just didn't have unique or a cool purpose. If we had CIS here, what would make them unique in your opinion?
bro CIS would be cool as hell. i would play the shit out of some droids

how do you mean worse lmao its not even a jedi v sith focused server its a Star wars PVP server not a Jedi V sith PVP Server
oh duh I'm so dumb I didn't know the starwars server named Battlefront didn't mean JvS 2, I should be aborted for being so stupid so think that it's almost comical and like you didn't read the comment or get my point 🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.