What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

A New Server Preview - Star Wars : Battlefront

Status
Not open for further replies.
What era we talking about here?

CIS vs Republic?
Rebels vs Empire?
Whatever the other 2 factions are in the bad sequels?

And what about the two star wars PVE servers we already have that could've benefited from the efforts of making this new server...

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
If you're not getting a response to your question, it's probably been answered earlier in the thread, or it's not relevant to the discussion. Please read the whole thread before posting.

If you're not getting a response to your question, it's probably been answered earlier in the thread, or it's not relevant to the discussion. Please read the whole thread before posting.
Have you guys thought of any donator weapons to add already?

It'll be interesting I suppose but I hope this doesn't kill CWRP or Imperial's community. Honestly I didn't think this was needed and you guys could've just improved the servers contents we have now instead of investing in a 4th Star Wars server.

Ight so what slick said on IRP we all have been waiting on our new map for 5 maybe 6 months now not even counting the issues we have and suggestions. Maybe we could get that done first? Out numbers have been going up but I doubt they will stay that way without fresh content.

5-6 Months? pfft. Clone Wars has been waiting almost a year. ;)

@Hisao imperial was promised the Death Star in like January and got it for one month before we switched back. Clone wars got a switch a few months ago and are probably very soon getting a new map as well

Sand

Banned
5-6 Months? pfft. Clone Wars has been waiting almost a year. ;)
Well you got a new map and you get some good updates. IRP has been waiting for a new map that works good since basically the start our first map change was awful we all hated it and it was changed back. It was very annoying.

Sand

Banned
If this works like MRP how will commanders and leads be picked at the start? Will there be a mass application scramble? Or just like hand picked personal to lead the server at the start as interns? I would hope it’s more open then hand picked people.

Status
Not open for further replies.