What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

A New Server Preview - Star Wars : Battlefront

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw any SWRP servers that were based in the old republic, it would be interesting to see a server to be based in the old republic era.

Why is there another server coming out? Obviously, expansion is good for a company, however, a few GMOD servers are unstable, shouldn’t we focus on those first? Also, this will limit the amount of updates each server gets as well. Just my thoughts.

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Why is there another server coming out? Obviously, expansion is good for a company, however, a few GMOD servers are unstable, shouldn’t we focus on those first? Also, this will limit the amount of updates each server gets as well. Just my thoughts.

This server is independent of other update schedules at the moment. Corv handles Rust updates primarily, so him working on this project has no bearing on any update schedule for now. All of the work being done on this server (i.e Weapons and Vehicles are being added to CWRP as well, as they will use the same content packs.) There's virtually no reallocation of development resources at the present moment.

We touched on a lot of these concerns yesterday in a brief Q&A. I'm happy to keep answering questions like have been throughout the thread.

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Give us My little pony RP @Dirt

tenor.gif

Sand

Banned
Ight so what slick said on IRP we all have been waiting on our new map for 5 maybe 6 months now not even counting the issues we have and suggestions. Maybe we could get that done first? Out numbers have been going up but I doubt they will stay that way without fresh content.

What are the factions going to be? (i only played star wars battlefront II on PS2 lol so I don't know if it is the same on the one released in 2017) and from what i remember there were more than 2 factions. So I guess my question is where on the timeline is this going to be placed in?

Status
Not open for further replies.