What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

A New Server Preview - Star Wars : Battlefront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy Michel

just call me frenchy
CWRP Head Admin
Mentor Manager
Sounds Nice, but this actual game will make a more lowest interest in clone wars, JVS, imperial and MRP. this server have everything from those server and + they have land + air vehicule so idk how it will be dealt with, but i'm making sure that you notice that and i would like some feedback about it.

Teddy Bear

Not inactive just proactive
CbGsujB.png
just saying

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Why no CIS? That is a major chunk of what Battlefront is? Also, will you guys be taking models that already exist or creating ones suited for your server?

CIS being in the server isn't out of the question, I was referring to the battalion being undesirable to nearly every player because it just didn't have unique or a cool purpose. If we had CIS here, what would make them unique in your opinion?

@Dirt
Damn you man you really just pulled me out of retirement with this one, You literally just gave me the urge to bring OG MRp 3 years ago into this server XD

Hyper

IRP Senior Mod
Game Master Apprentice
CIS being in the server isn't out of the question, I was referring to the battalion being undesirable to nearly every player because it just didn't have unique or a cool purpose. If we had CIS here, what would make them unique in your opinion?
What would make them cool is if they were the only faction and fighting clones, that would make the server so much fun

Status
Not open for further replies.