What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

3/6/2020 Military Model and Damage Patch

Greetings all!

As I'm sure you're all aware, we've recently released an update to our Military RP server and with that comes a whole list of changes and new features to check out! You can view those changes here. As we continue to optimize and improve the server, we have stumbled across quite a few models which do not have proper hitboxes and severely affect combat in-game. Due to this, we will be redoing any classes that contain a missing or broken hitbox and assigning them models where available. We will be taking measures in the future to prevent this from happening again. In case you're curious how these models are broken, you can click two examples from below.

Broken Head Hitbox

Working Head Hitbox

Kv3dXjd.png

Thank you all for continuing to report bugs and post suggestions regarding this update and we look forward to the future of Military Roleplay!

Hill

Commander of RP
SteamID64
Do you have a list of all the PMs that have broken hitboxes?

JR

Money is the motivation
Network Supervisor
SteamID64
RIP all of US's models, on a sidenote - what is that addon to displace the ammo and shit next to your gun? Been trying to find it.

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
RIP all of US's models, on a sidenote - what is that addon to displace the ammo and shit next to your gun? Been trying to find it.

Part of CW2.0. I'm not sure if TFA has it for your guns.

JR

Money is the motivation
Network Supervisor
SteamID64
Part of CW2.0. I'm not sure if TFA has it for your guns.
I meant for MRP as I am playing it quite a bit rn, I got my answer from Last so we're good ;)