What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

3/4/2020 MilitaryRP Update

shit update

edit: lets add some substance, Feels rushed as all fuck. Communication about it was god fucking awful. Had to do class changes like 6 times then the one time they get people happy they switch to what it is now. Killed IA, had us make fucking classes then nerfed guns like the 103 which is not even fucking useable with its 20 mag and seemingly slower fire rate. 153 does 290 dmg with a slug at body from my testing. Donor guns are even more broken and in turn the best guns on the server.
Edit 2: What the fuck did you guys do to TTK this shit is so fucking fast it doesnt make sense for defibs. Litterally making this more TDM by the day.

Last edited:
shit update

edit: lets add some substance, Feels rushed as all fuck. Communication about it was god fucking awful. Had to do class changes like 6 times then the one time they get people happy they switch to what it is now. Killed IA, had us make fucking classes then nerfed guns like the 103 which is not even fucking useable with its 20 mag and seemingly slower fire rate. 153 does 290 dmg with a slug at body from my testing. Donor guns are even more broken and in turn the best guns on the server.
Edit 2: What the fuck did you guys do to TTK this shit is so fucking fast it doesnt make sense for defibs. Litterally making this more TDM by the day.
someone is mad that they cant survive 15 minutes of constant fire

• Agree
Reactions: Seg
shit update

Shut the actual fuck up dude literally no one asked

Nadiya

Grassy
shit update

Gonna be real with ya chief but @Dirt and the rest of MRP HA+ worked hard on this stuff

The complaining on mrp will never end, because you guys always bitch about shit
You bitch about how this to be removed but when it gets replaced, you bitch more about stuff
Grow a pair and enjoy the game lmao.

cayorne

Best of 2018 Winner
Gonna be real with ya chief but @Dirt and the rest of MRP HA+ worked hard on this stuff

The complaining on mrp will never end, because you guys always bitch about shit
You bitch about how this to be removed but when it gets replaced, you bitch more about stuff
Grow a pair and enjoy the game lmao.
yeah man! just enjoy the game you don't like, idiot!

Ngl the update has its ups and downs but I actually like the update overall brought some good stuff into the server

I think this update is amazing, why is everyone bitching ive been 1 tapped in the head multiple times yesterday so its still possible. I just think the Chat box needs to be worked on thats about it for now. If you actually think mrp was enjoyable before the update then idk what to think. I hope MP and IBO can get the elastic handcuffs though.