What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[12/10/2019] MILITARY PATCH

HRavyV6.gif

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YNYJdKw.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a quick change that was cooked up (a new function) which will be made live upon the next server restart. This will tie into any group messages sent (press 'U' to enter a group message). Any of the categories of jobs included within their unique table will now be able to see each other's group messages sent, instead of only working on a per job basis. Any categories that are not included in a table cannot see those group messages obviously. This does not effect '/ooc' or any '/comms' type messages sent. I have provided the tables below for reference. More to come, this was merely a patch. Cheers!

US: High Command
US: Base Operations
US: Army
US: Marines
US: Navy
US: AFSOC
US: Military Police
US: War Heroes

Insurgent: High Command
Insurgent: Base Operations
Insurgent: Army
Insurgent: Special Forces
Insurgent: Intelligence
Insurgent: Tactics Division
Insurgent: War Criminals

Other

So does that mean that If I press U and type something only US Faction will be able to see it?
Not quite, it works within the different categories, so if someone on a navy class types in group chat (U), then anyone else on navy classes can see it

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
So does that mean that If I press U and type something only US Faction will be able to see it?

That's exactly what that means.

It is a strictly better comms. No meta from the other faction, no cross talking on the radio