What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[06/08/2019] MILITARY ROLEPLAY UPDATE

HRavyV6.gif

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YNYJdKw.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This isn't anything huge, just a few crucial things that Military needed patched up (yet again) because of their most recent map change that occurred (this process usually disrupts the positions of various admin commands that we have in place). Map changes are a big reason that we have to patch servers, because as we all know - moving takes a lot of work!

The ongoing problem actually inspired me to work on some improvements for these types of commands, so they have now been outfitted with some smarter functions! These administrative commands will no longer teleport you to the middle of nowhere when they haven't yet been set up correctly for the current map, and will instead give you a notification about that issue instructing you to contact support (devs). Whenever a map change occurs, please make sure to inform the developers (myself included) via Steam as quickly as possible so that we can ensure everything is running smoothly!

These changes will also take effect within the event server, and will be added to other servers as their respective updates are released. At this point I should be moving onto other servers aside from MRP (likely JvS followed by Imperial) in order to provide them with some of the latest modifications.. as always, thank you for choosing Icefuse Networks. <3

[DONE] ENVIRONMENT: Darkened up the /sit room walls and floor (it was much too bright).

qeX27e5.png

BvFjCXd.png

[DONE] COMMANDS: The location of the /spawn command was set correctly.
[DONE] COMMANDS: The location of the /spawn2 command was set correctly.
[DONE] COMMANDS: The location of the /us command was set correctly.
[DONE] COMMANDS: The location of the /ins command was set correctly.
[DONE] COMMANDS: The location of the /sit command was set correctly.
[DONE] COMMANDS: The location of the /jailbox command was set correctly.
[DONE] COMMANDS: The location of the admin jail (/jail *) was set correctly.

[DONE] COMMANDS: All location-based commands have been optimized to make map changes more convenient (for you, as well as for us).

gGXpDn6.png

[DONE] COMMANDS: All location-based commands have been given informative notifications.

rT0G4Mj.png

Not trying to be ungrateful but i thought it was going to be something cool :( (Still love you tho <3)

That's fine - I do the changes that are priority and required for server quality and function. It's not always going to be what people are specifically hoping for. These changes needed to happen before I move on to working on other servers because they are required for the admins to do their job thoroughly. This patch came into fruition in order to help them with that. Thank you for playing (I love you too)!