What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

05/09/2020 Clone Wars RP Changelog

Server is going to still be dead asf with passive rp with shock being there for 6 hours before any event that lasts 30 minutes. Nothing to do on server still there needs a change to make it more interesting and rather than everyone sat afk for an event.

Ryu

üwü Weeblord of IFN üwü
@Tood ASTONISHING! The amount of times i've been called a minge during this phase has been forgiven

Can I just say. Thank you for finally adding the medkit to the Sage whitelist. You have no clue how long we've been asking for that to be a thing.

Is 501st Elite Sharpshooter going from T2 to member? Or is it just being renamed
Just had a look over the documentation and the request wasn't added to remove the tier so on the next pass for Clone Wars I'll add the tier back into the name.

Thank you 🙏 SC and Dash 44 op
@Tood What about the med pack suggestion to make it heal max HP and not base? And flash bang fix to not go through walls​
Unfortunately I would need to edit the skill system to see what method it's using to set the health, the medpacks, force heal, group heal etc all work fine, but when you purchase the health skill in the F4 menu my guess is it's setting the players BASE health which is the health you spawn in with instead of setting the players max health, I'll see if I can have a look at those files in the future.

Server is going to still be dead asf with passive rp with shock being there for 6 hours before any event that lasts 30 minutes. Nothing to do on server still there needs a change to make it more interesting and rather than everyone sat afk for an event.
Not really something to comment on a changelog, if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding your servers state then CoC it to the necessary server leadership and bring it up with them.

Alex

Suffering from success
IRP Head Admin
Recruitment Lead
• Leave of Absence •
But good job Tood. Very cool