What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.
LegendTheGamer

Profile posts Postings About

• Sir, we have a problem... It's the Zero Point, it's Destabilizing what will we do? The Seven are close but if we cannot beat the Seven, We lose..........
    Exile
    Exile
    Sir, if you are even on the Island we need to deal with this now... Wait what was that *The Scientists Rocket collides with the Zero Point. SIR ITS TOO LATE WE HAVE LOST CONTROL. I MUST DO WHAT I NEED TO TO SURVIVE. *The Zero Point starts sucking everything into the un-known void. DAMN YOU KORLOOOOOO
    Random
    Random
    I thought this was the Fortnite Chapter 3 intro from when the island flipped 💀
    So I was like at the mall and when I was in the suburbs in the middle of downtown in my rather rural area where we don't even have internet in that small discounter that's all by itself as a store between all the other stores in the big city in that skyscraper and I went inside because it is just a small building at the docks and I bought some expensive 3£ breakfast
    Random
    Random
    which I stole and paid for it 45£ because it was such a luxurious food at the counter before leaving and I ate it but I decided not to open it because it tasted bad so I threw it away without taking a single bite
  • Loading…
  • Loading…