What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Recent content by Dan H

1. Dan H

MRP Map Announcement!

I really wanna play this but one more month till ban over :(
  2. Dan H

5/30/20 MilitaryRP Update

Dont remember asking @Dirt As the star man Dan is banned.
  3. Dan H

05/30/2020 Military RP Changelog

In next update urban me
  4. Dan H

05/30/2020 Military RP Changelog

This is good change but not good for us gamers who attack ooc
  5. Dan H

Forum Maintenance

Great job. Just like your work, so good, everyone loves you.
  6. Dan H

Forum Maintenance

Might wanna go outside then.
  7. Dan H

05/09/2020 Clone Wars RP Changelog

Server is going to still be dead asf with passive rp with shock being there for 6 hours before any event that lasts 30 minutes. Nothing to do on server still there needs a change to make it more interesting and rather than everyone sat afk for an event.
  8. Dan H

3/16/2020 Military RP Changelog

Beautiful :D
  9. Dan H

[Clone Wars] 1/1/2020 Update!

whats the new IP for the server I can't see it, the old server won't let me join? Just want to play this update looks sick, i want more things to do other than events to be honest as I find the server really boing when no events are on thats why MRP has appealed to me for so long.
  10. Dan H

MRP Map

I agree with everyone saying the old map for the various reasons. The old map feels more suited to icefuse to be honest, it had good cqc combat, good for snipers, bases were great with barracks for each branch which was great.
  11. Dan H

Division Leader Promotion!

Congrats jidax
  12. Dan H

Advisor+ Promotions

Congrats
  13. Dan H

[5/21/2019] MilitaryRP Class/Job Changes

Awesome!
  14. Dan H

Advisor+ Promotions 5/10/19

congrats!
  15. Dan H

Unlucky man, well good luck for when you can apply getting to smod was when It was really good...

Unlucky man, well good luck for when you can apply getting to smod was when It was really good for me as I could cloak and watch minges much easier