What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.
Alfvag
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• DarkRP DarkRP DarkRP Rock, Roleplay Minge will make you cringe, throwing and blowing to ruin some fun, now the staff sit has begun! DarkRP DarkRP DarkRP Rock, DarkRP crime will land you jail time. Dancing and prancing in the sit room. Wait! I have to go to the bathroom. Mr. Admin, please don't ban me, I promise I'll behave. After bedtime is a swell time, to build a dick in Town square! Giddyup Doge and Goat
    Arbiter
    Arbiter
    Pick up your feet, jingle around in spawn, Mix and a mingle on the AFK Streets, that's the DarkRP Rock! RDM, RDA, and NLR happens around the clock. Kiss and a mingle on the admins feet, that's the DarkRP, that's the DarkRP, that's the DarkRP raaaaaaaaack, Alright are we done yet because i have some affairs to manage (Sike) Safari: Now listen here you-
    DarkRP DarkRP DarkRP Rock, Roleplay Minge will make you cringe, throwing and blowing to ruin some fun, now the staff sit has begun! DarkRP DarkRP DarkRP Rock, DarkRP crime will land you jail time. Dancing and prancing in the sit room. Wait! I have to go to the bathroom. Mr. Admin, please don't ban me, I promise I'll behave. After bedtime is a swell time, to build a dick in Town square! Giddyup Doge and Goat
    DarkRP DarkRP DarkRP Rock, Roleplay Minge will make you cringe, throwing and blowing to ruin some fun, now the staff sit has begun! DarkRP DarkRP DarkRP Rock, DarkRP crime will land you jail time. Dancing and prancing in the sit room. Wait! I have to go to the bathroom. Mr. Admin, please don't ban me, I promise I'll behave. After bedtime is a swell time, to build a dick in Town square! Giddyup Doge and Goat
    • Agree
    Reactions: smallmalechild
    Safari
    Safari
    Pick up your feet, jingle around in spawn, Mix and a mingle on the AFK Streets, that's the DarkRP Rock! RDM, RDA, and NLR happens around the clock. Kiss and a mingle on the admins feet, that's the DarkRP, that's the DarkRP, that's the DarkRP raaaaaaaaack, Alright are we done yet because i have some affairs to manage (Sike) Safari: Now listen here you-
    • Agree
    Reactions: Safari and Arbiter
    smallmalechild
    smallmalechild
    What is the list of Head Admins I could talk to as you accepted my staff application.
    can you do me staff interview
    can we talk on discord to get me in the icefuse server lol i got teamspeak yesterday are you head admin on darkrp?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…