What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[FiveM] Looking for First Responders to enlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Greetings everyone!

We're quickly approaching a completed FiveM server, and with that comes the need for personnel to fill our Police Departments and Emergency Services ranks. Ideally, I would like to get a head count on users that are interested in joining the server and roleplaying in these fields. It is particularly important that our first selections have prior experience in Roleplay Police/EMS work (Whether it be on another FiveM server or perhaps Arma 3/Altis Life), Real Life experience, or extreme attentiveness and willing to learn. With this, we will be looking to bring up our first Field Training Officers and Supervisors for the programs to help mold it into the best it can be via setup with training, documentation, & simulated scenarios to make sure the Icefuse FiveM Law Enforcement and Emergency Services are ready to tackle any situation/shenanigans that will occur in Los Santos. If this is something that is appealing to you, please contact Our FiveM Executive Supervisor (@Rud) to express interest via Forum PM. In your forum PM, please give a detailed description of your playstyle and experience with Police/EMS in roleplay settings and what you can bring to the table. Once we have a suitable list of candidates, we will prepare our first training program and swear in the first Officer's for Icefuse FiveM.

Thank you all for you patience and I'm excited to see you all in Los Santos.

SteamID64
I kindly don't accept your offer, me being a real-life Fire Fighter does not work in a game.

Rud

Ends justify the means
VapidFreshCentipede-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.