What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[FiveM] Looking for First Responders to enlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG BOD

Ex MRP HA
Question
@Dirt
@Rud
1: What departments you guys are holding
2:will staff be involved, by that I mean are department supervisors going to be HAs and the HOD going to be SLs?
3: Are SACD ( Communications) going to be a complete department or are staff members running that.
4: What is going to be the priority method on this server. ( Priority Points, Priority Cooldowns Ect)

Question
@Dirt
@Rud
2:will staff be involved, by that I mean are department supervisors going to be HAs and the HOD going to be SLs?
3: Are SACD ( Communications) going to be a complete department or are staff members running that.
4: What is going to be the priority method on this server. ( Priority Points, Priority Cooldowns Ect)
Actual dork wtf

As the previous and best chief of police on the APB roleplay server...

I have a few tips to anyone applying, follow these tips to make sure you get selected!!!

1) Always follow the rules: Make sure you don't do RDM and INITIATE RP (do not randomly shoot English tea in the head because he wants to raise taxes)

2) Be honest with your partners: It is okay to give constructive criticism! Especially in the form of passive aggressive forum posting (I hate all police LOL!!!)

4) Always shoot minorities: Do not even attempt to let them live.

5) Know the laws: This one is not necessary, just say a lot of 10 codes in comms chat.

6) Finally, be transparent: Leak all promotions you plan to give to ensure there is no competition and everyone happy.

Pharix

Mumbling Brit
SteamID64
1) Always follow the rules: Make sure you don't do RDM and INITIATE RP (do not randomly shoot English tea in the head because he wants to raise taxes)
Can't do that chief, he has to be shot in the head (ingame ingame). Also what happened to 3)

Question
@Dirt
@Rud
I believe they are just holding down the regular SASP, BCSO, LSPD, and comms should be through Handpick or application.

Status
Not open for further replies.