What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Denied Vader's Human Resources Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Rust Head Admin
Recruitment Lead
Mentor Officer
• Leave of Absence •
Your Name: Vader

In-Game Rank:

Steam Name: Rust TOS / PM if needed

SteamID64: Rust TOS / PM if needed

Staff Rank: Head Administrator

Why do you want to apply for HR? (Minimum 4 sentences): I want to apply for HR because of the person I have been for my entire life. Since I can remember, I have always been one to constantly help the people around me no matter what the situation may require to be solved. Even if I do not know the person, I will assist them with the same amount of effort as I would my family. I never back down from a situation even with it may require extra work/steps to get the issue resolved. My whole entire personality revolves around selflessness and I am extremely understanding to people who are either upset or angry in certain situations. I am wanting to apply my selflessness, and dedication to helping people every single day into the IFN HR team as I am heavily dedicated to seeing continued success within the community as a whole. Not only that, but I am also interested in this position to be able to go beyond just RUST Staff and expand further into the community as I only see a portion of it with where I stand currently. I am saying that in a caring way, as I care an extreme amount for the people within IFN both staff and the public side of the community alike. I have a huge thrive to get to know every single person one day. To some it seems like an impossible task and only just a dream I carry, but to me its a legitimate goal I have within IFN. Becoming apart of the HR team would also allow me to help more than I already can. Again, I have a selfless personality and the person who is in need of help will have my full attention onto them, regardless of the problem, and I will do whatever it takes to make sure it gets resolved. Lastly, I want to apply because of the unbiased nature I have. At the end of the day, what matters to me the most is the success of this amazing community that everyone above me has created. The smiles of the public community and the well being of the staff within this team are more important to me than being biased towards someone when they are in the wrong. Nothing ever gets overlook by me when it comes to dealing with a person that I like or even care for, because I took an oath to be the best I can and to not be a biased person within the community as a staff member. To me, anyways, a team that is run with unbiased mentalities will be more successful than a biased mentality driven team. I want to apply because I care about this community more than any other out there, and I want to help IFN continue to succeed.

Why should you be accepted into HR? (Minimum 4 sentences): I believe I should be accepted into the HR team due to the amount of dedication I have for this community. I have a large amount of personal and professional traits that I can bring to the table. Including but not limited to; Self confidence, dedication, work ethic on par with some of the best, customer service skills (5+/yrs), unbiased mindset, selflessness nature, willing to learn, drive to succeed, technology inclined, extremely respectful, huge amount of integrity, responsibility, extremely understanding, and so much more. I should be accepted because I have a huge drive to help the community as a whole both staff and public alike, and I want nothing more than to see both sides of this team continue to be the best in the business. I am not perfect in any way, but I will never stop trying to better myself within this community and in real life. To me this community is more than just a "gaming" community, it is a family, and I will always believe in that. As I stated above, I am not perfect, and I will always try to better myself, but that does not mean I am afraid to fail. I should be accepted because I know that failure is the number one way to get yourself to succeed. Again, my own confidence alone will always bring me back to my feet when I fail, as I will have a mission to fix my mistakes to insure I won't make the same mistake twice. To some, I come off as a trustworthy person right off the get go. In real life and even within this community I have many people that come to me to talk about issues they are facing because they trust me. I feel that is a good reason for me to be accepted as well. Coming off as a trustworthy and understanding person is an extremely important factor/trait when it comes to being a part of an HR team and I believe I carry those two traits with me. My standards are set too high to not put 100% effort into everything I do. I put my maximum amount of effort into any task given to me. Backing down to extra work is something I do not do, and wanting to be noticed for the extra work I do in fact do is something I do not need to feel appreciated. The mindset I have with assisting other people and making sure they get the help they need is also another reason I feel I should be accepted. I may have only been with IceFuse for 3 months, but I have been in the customer service field for over 5 years of my life and I have never NOT been able to resolve an issue with a customer even when they are being rude or malicious towards me. I can not relay a time where I was ever disrespectful to a customer and or personal friend/family member in a situation where they were being just that to me. In the end I know they are just agitated, and do not need backlash for their frustration from someone that promised to help them. That is my goal here with HR, and why I feel I should be accepted. To ensure the well being of others that have issues. I can also ensure that if I am accepted, I will provide 100% effort, and I will be determined to be the best there is. Thank you for the time you took to read my application to the IFN HR team, and any/all feedback I receive will be carried with me into the future! -Vader

Do you have a working microphone; and are you willing to pass an intense interview process if accepted?: Yes

Do you understand that if this application is denied, you must wait 30 days before reapplying and shall not contact any HR Members about your application?: Yes

Do you understand by posting this application you may not comment, post, or reply to ANY other HR Member's application until accepted/denied?: Yes

Do you understand if you contact any Staff Members about this application it will be denied?: Yes

Do you understand that if accepted for an interview and accepted into the team, releasing any information will result in a 6 month ban?: Yes

+1 Although weve had many problems in the past I do believe he will be a great fit. After reading his response i beleive he's gonna be dedicated to the team

Last edited:

Vader

Rust Head Admin
Recruitment Lead
Mentor Officer
• Leave of Absence •
-1 Believes rumors about people with no sort of evidence to back it up. Quite rude/hates people who disagree with him in any way shape or form
I would like to politely disagree with this accusation. I use evidence when it comes to anything I do, as it is required to have. If you feel I am rude with people who disagree with me then I do apologize as that is not who I am as a person and I am sure the team I work with daily can agree with me here. Also, I do not "hate" anyone within the community. The people of this community, whether staff or public, are the reason I am here and are always put above myself. I care about the success of the community and providing the best support I can to people.

BoRock

I need sleep
DarkRP Head Admin
Recruitment Lead
Discord Manager
SteamID64
+1 Vader is a very positive and outgoing person who definitely wants the best for the community. He has a great level of trust and is easily approachable. I believe he can do well in this team.

• 5Head
Reactions: Meg

matthewIFN

yes, that matthew
Allow me to outline some of the things I've noticed & interactions I've had with Vader, both positive and negative.

Positives:

• I have personally seen Vader's dedication to this community, and it shows.
  • Vader has been a consistently helpful member of both the Icefuse Discord and outside of the Discord, and I believe that Human Resources could be the next stop for him.
  • With Vader being a RUST HA, he is clearly trusted and revered within the RUST leadership team.
  • He has experience, outlined in his application that he is used to dealing with individuals that don't want to cooperate, and I believe that this is a crucial skill for Human Resources.
Negatives:
  • Of Vader's actions in the Icefuse Discord, I have seen that he is easily persuaded and much of a pushover. Obviously, this isn't a necessarily bad thing, but when it comes to Human Resources, I believe the member needs to be stern and confident in their answers, especially when dealing with belligerent individuals.
  • Vader tends to be too passive, especially in situations that require quick actions and thinking.
That's all I can really think of at the moment. I believe in Vader however, and overall I feel with the correct training and appropriate measures, he could make an amazing Human Resources member. +1

Kino

Rust Elite Admin
Recruitment Officer
Mentor
+1 Most helpful and friendly person I have met. Shows a great understanding of how to work with people and has proven his dedication to other parts of the staff teams. He would be a perfect for for HR!

Ethan

Rust Head Admin
Recruitment Officer
Mentor
Recruiter of the Week
One of the nicest guys I've met in this community. Extremely approachable, always willing to listen if you have something to say, and extremely dedicated. With a leadership position on the Rust team, it's clear that he is a trustworthy individual, and skilled at dealing with difficult situations. Regardless, Vader is an extremely well liked and well spoken individual who I believe would excel in an HR position. +1

Fear

Started from city now we’re here.
CityRP Elite Admin
Recruitment Officer
Game Master
Mentor
+1 Vader seems to be a pretty good staff member I feel like he will do very good and will do good in HR

Fluxx

CityRP Admin
Recruitment Member
Mentor
Game Master Apprentice
Recruiter of the Week
Positives:
  • I have personally seen Vader's dedication to this community, and it shows.
  • Vader has been a consistently helpful member of both the Icefuse Discord and outside of the Discord, and I believe that Human Resources could be the next stop for him.
  • With Vader being a RUST HA, he is clearly trusted and revered within the RUST leadership team.
  • He has experience, outlined in his application that he is used to dealing with individuals that don't want to cooperate, and I believe that this is a crucial skill for Human Resources.
Negatives:
  • Of Vader's actions in the Icefuse Discord, I have seen that he is easily persuaded and much of a pushover. Obviously, this isn't a necessarily bad thing, but when it comes to Human Resources, I believe the member needs to be stern and confident in their answers, especially when dealing with belligerent individuals.
  • Vader tends to be too passive, especially in situations that require quick actions and thinking.
I think out of all the feedback Matthew has given this would probably be the most well thought out. Because of this it's easy for me who doesn't know this individual to see that there is clearly no biasness within this message and can allow me to base my +1 from. Not only that but I think the dedication is obvious given their app length which has clearly shown he puts thought and effort into this and wants to take the position seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.