What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

TTT Changelogs 8/25/2021

Random

Community Manager
Muted
Banned
Mfw gets kicked for changing name mid round because small brain moment from me and then server is full or smthn

Random

Community Manager
Muted
Banned
@Dirt is there like some sort of ban for changing name mid round? I can't seem to be able to connect anymore, it's always failed after 6 retries

Random

Community Manager
Muted
Banned
I kinda feel like there should be some sort of warning for name changing since people keep getting kicked rn lmao

Sal

Broski
Best of 2019 Winner
Dirt I really love the TTT server and I've been playing nonstop.

I was wondering how the karma system works and some specifics such as:
Threshold to get banned
Estimation of damage reductions

Also since !rtv has been added so the map can switch if players aren't afk, I'd like to see a slight increase to how many rounds is on a map like 1-3. more rounds

Savage

💎 Undisputed
IRP Head Admin
Game Master Lead
Forum Moderator
TeamSpeak Moderator
I imagine models are down the line or a pointshop system for said models
To add to this, adding the loot box system other servers used that have like models/accessories / unique guns would be cool, at least I've always enjoyed the TTT servers that have those as opposed to the default 5-10 gun rotation.

Although TTT still a blast regardless

Snazz

Where's my update?
SteamID64
To add to this, adding the loot box system other servers used that have like models/accessories / unique guns would be cool, at least I've always enjoyed the TTT servers that have those as opposed to the default 5-10 gun rotation.

Although TTT still a blast regardless
:Catyes: not to mention that has the potential to he a massive money sink ;) ;)