What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

TeamSpeak Channel Group Poll

Should Channel VIP's be able to kick and move?

• Yes, Channel VIP's should have the ability to kick and move.

Votes: 74 31.6%
  • No, Channel VIP's should only have the ability to breach channels.

Votes: 160 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Triax

Try-Ax not Tree-Ax
Banned
I've seen lots of discussion about what can/cannot certain channels groups do, thought I'd break it down for you in this post and provide an opportunity for some feedback. I'll include a poll, however, the vote majority will be taken into effect.

Channel VIPs
  • Can enter a channel without needing the password (aka. "channel breaching").
  • Can kick EA and below out of the channel (within the rules, not for fun/abuse).
  • Can move EA and below in/out of the channel (within the rules, not for fun/abuse).
  • Has a talk power of 32.
Channel Admins
  • Has access to the above-mentioned permissions from Channel VIP.
  • Can modify the channel name, password and talk power.
  • Can grant talk power.
  • Has a talk power of 33.
Channel Overseers
  • Has access to the above-mentioned permissions from Channel Admin.
  • Can modify the channel topic and description.
  • Has a talk power of 34.
This poll will close in seven (7) days.

Channel VIP I don’t feel should be able to kick people. Some HAs over at CityRP have some people they want to give channel VIP access but wouldn’t trust them with kick power at all. This change would basically nullify Channel Admin as well lol. Hope people pick the second option.

Neohki

No longer Retired Local Forum grinder
DarkRP Admin
Recruitment Officer
Mentor Officer
SteamID64
I stand by Admin being able to administrate the channel and remove who is needed, VIP I think should be just for joining the channel easier

Kracken

Hungry
Muted
Having channel Vips move/kick people out would make channel admin somewhat meaningless in permissions.
on a side note though, I Think channel admins should be able to edit the channel description again or there should be a whole separate channel group with that permission.

Mule

Brain Damage expert
I gave Channel Vip to soon very what's the word I looking for of right special people maybe let's make it so they can't move people out of channels

My opinion, Channel VIP should have join power only.
Channel Admin can have the ability to kick EA and lower as long as their is no officer tag that would override the staff rank.

Cbear

Muted
Banned
Only Channel Admins be able to kick/move. I feel some VIPs could abuse such a permission, so only allowing channel breaching would be much better.

Snazz

Where's my update?
SteamID64
I strongly feel that only admin should be able to moderate. As it stands currently I did not realize VIP had this power and I need to go remove some of my channel vip's because of this LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.