What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Staff TS Group Wipe

As of 3/10/2019 we have wiped the staff groups on TS, If you are missing your staff rank on TS contact a HA+ from your server to get them back.

Hello there. My name is Kman, I'm on the staff team. I lost all permissions and everything and I don't quite understand what is going on. I can't get in contact with anybody. Could somebody please help? Please forward this message to somebody that can restore things.

Also, I need to talk to Cameron. Thank you.
All staff tags were wiped on the teamspeak. Attempt to get in contact with one of your HA’s on the teamspeak. I’m guessing you’re from Rust since you need to talk to Cameron so, I’ll pass this message on to Sebby. Try to get in contact with one of them on teamspeak if you can.

All staff tags were wiped on the teamspeak. Attempt to get in contact with one of your HA’s on the teamspeak. I’m guessing you’re from Rust since you need to talk to Cameron so, I’ll pass this message on to Sebby. Try to get in contact with one of them on teamspeak if you can.

I just got on and it seems things were fixed. Looks like we're good. Thank you though.