What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Rule Changes 6/23/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBean

Mentor shall live on 🦕🦖
Banned
oh
so just
have a role
Dedicated to racism
and don't let it be racist
sick
Mhm the whole purpose of the role was not to be racist, the racism was to add "realism" but it truly is not needed to make the class "fun" and without it the class isn't "useless"

Mhm the whole purpose of the role was not to be racist, the racism was to add "realism" but it truly is not needed to make the class "fun" and without it the class isn't "useless"
It was created to kidnap and murder POC. That's pretty racist.

What exactly is the point of KKK other than being a vestige with a player model that still depicts it's true nature?

It is now a thief without a lockpick.

MrBean

Mentor shall live on 🦕🦖
Banned
How is wearing a white kkk dress not racist lmfao.
It was created to kidnap and murder POC. That's pretty racist.

What exactly is the point of KKK other than being a vestige with a player model that still depicts it's true nature?

It is now a thief without a lockpick.

I don't mean racism by actions, I meant racist in words. Now they can't target a specific class, you have to realize that we don't have every class able so you can pick if you want to be black or white. It's very annoying to be targeted because the class you chose to play or the class you like to play is black. When I suggested changing it the second time the fix to my "problem" was just don't hop on a black class and just nicely ask not to be called the n-word, why should I have to ask "nicely" not to say the n-word and why should I be limited to what classes I can go on to avoid being called racist terms. 🤔

Last edited:

Danj

The Quintessential Gamer
What the hell is this.... can't be racist as KKK anymore then just remove the role please. The whole purpose of KKK is gone.
All this George floyd stuff is even making icefuse act up and become really PC

Let's appeal to CityRPs 0.000000001% black playerbase
If this doesn't scream "I'm a racist" I don't know what does

Also I know I was very for the idea of allowing racism but I've learned my ways. A welcome change to both DarkRP and CityRP

I understand that with all that is happening this may be a good move but we better see some new shit for cityrp. People play the KKK role to have fun and kill people. When you remove the rules that let them do so the role is absolutely pointless. With the lack of cityrp content and the only way too do something new on the server is staff I’d recommend just removing the damn role and add some new shit to city.

MegaIndian

The Old D.O.P
Love it,

Now there is no confusion on what you can say, and who u can say it as. Should be no complaints other than people complaining that they can't be racist anymore.

Pretty fucking stupid, if you remove the whole point of the KKK role then why still keep it? All it is now is another normal criminal class which is pointless.

If this doesn't scream "I'm a racist" I don't know what does

Also I know I was very for the idea of allowing racism but I've learned my ways. A welcome change to both DarkRP and CityRP
Taking the purpose of a role and leaving it in the game is just dumb. Now there is no difference from kidnapper and KKK, o ly difference is that the KKK is more restricted and can only kidnap black player models while the kidnapper can kidnap anyone. They only left the KKK in the game to give people a reason to buy T6 but it's just gonna disappoint them.

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Taking the purpose of a role and leaving it in the game is just dumb. Now there is no difference from kidnapper and KKK, o ly difference is that the KKK is more restricted and can only kidnap black player models while the kidnapper can kidnap anyone. They only left the KKK in the game to give people a reason to buy T6 but it's just gonna disappoint them.

Already having discussion about it being replaced in the next wave of updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.