What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Regarding server suggestions and bug reports

It looks good, but it looks very weird. I usually just checked CityRP and MilitaryRP suggestions but the current system seems to have not filter. I'll now have to scroll through everything and find what I'm interested in. Also you are not seemingly required to make a description of why you cast a +1 or -1, which could lead to minging.

I feel like the reason why the ones in charge were having so much trouble keeping up with stuff was simply because they didn't check nearly as frequently as they could've. Case in point being when I make threads asking a question and getting it answered a week later by staff, although I could be wrong. We'll have to see how this one works out. Also wiping out past suggestions seems like a cop out considering there were a lot pending to be reviewed.

Not trying to be a nay man, just pointing out stuff.

This is nice but do we follow the same +1 and -1 formats and having authors be the only one to respond to criticism of a post

Savage

💎 Undisputed
IRP Elite Admin
Forum Moderator
TeamSpeak Moderator
Very interesting change, I'm sure this will work much better.

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
It looks good, but it looks very weird. I usually just checked CityRP and MilitaryRP suggestions but the current system seems to have not filter. I'll now have to scroll through everything and find what I'm interested in. Also you are not seemingly required to make a description of why you cast a +1 or -1, which could lead to minging.

I feel like the reason why the ones in charge were having so much trouble keeping up with stuff was simply because they didn't check nearly as frequently as they could've. Case in point being when I make threads asking a question and getting it answered a week later by staff, although I could be wrong. We'll have to see how this one works out. Also wiping out past suggestions seems like a cop out considering there were a lot pending to be reviewed.

Not trying to be a nay man, just pointing out stuff.

All of your points are valid. Regarding searching specific servers, that is still possible. Example here.

And in reference to the old suggestions, a lot of those did have good suggestions, but we were so far behind on some of those posts (upwards of 1 year in some cases in the on hold section) and the main reason was that nobody was able to get a definitive answer on if something could be added or not. I personally (along with a few others) will be moderating this new system to make sure we're getting the information we need on the suggestions and relaying it to the developers and Corvezeo for approval. :)

Hopefully that answers some of your concerns.

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
This is nice but do we follow the same +1 and -1 formats and having authors be the only one to respond to criticism of a post

Nope! You can comment on anything you like on that. Feel free to comment your opinion about the suggestion as little or as much detail as possible. We won't be basing acceptance solely on the rating of the suggestion, we also want to see discussion about the items to really gauge how people feel about them.

Lost

FiveM?
Actually really cool, seems it would be really nice on the developers with the integration of trello.