What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[Pushed 8/2/21] MilitaryRP Weapon Changelog

Greetings all.
We have just had our first session with the Roleplay and Server Leadership for MilitaryRP regarding weapons and some of the balancing issues we're been facing for some time.
I have listed all of the changes that we have slated to roll out to the server in the near future to combat existing balance issues on the server. Please note that these changes are still in progress and we may adjust these values as needed to find the best possible balance. Our main goal and mindset with these changes is to bring some of the weapons that have been absent from common use on the server and give them some statistic adjustments to make them more desirable and competitive. If you see a change on here and you think it could be better or you think we missed something, feel free to comment below so we can make sure everything is addressed before the changes go live.

md_saker: Decrease damage penalty 20% > 15%
ifn_cz858: Fire mode has been changed: 3burst > auto
ifn_cz858: Increase spread per shot 0.0 > 0.001
ifn_cz885: Increase spread cooldown 0 > 0.1
ifn_cz858: Fire Delay Increased .066 > .07
ifn_cz858 decrease recoil to spread 0.1 > 0.05

bg_ak74rpkmag: Increased ammo capacity 45 > 60
bg_ak74rpkmag: Reduced reload speed penalty 25% > 15%
bg_ak74heavystock: Increased recoil multiplier 10% > 20%
bg_ak74_ubarrel: Now increates fire rate by 10%
bg_ak74_ubarrel: Remove deploy speed attribute.
ifn_ak74: Increase recoil to spread 0.0 > 0.01

ifn_ak103: Increase Fire Delay 0.085 > 0.133
ifn_ak103: Increase Recoil to Spread 0.0 > 0.1

ifn_vip_vss_stealth: Mag Size 20 > 30
ifn_vip_vss_stealth: Recoil 0.6 > 0.7
ifn_vip_vss_stealth: Reload Speeds Reduced

ifn_vip_fnfalextmag: Reduced damage 100 > 95

ifn_vip_l85a2_pro_grade: Reduced recoil 1 > 0.7

ifn_vss: Mag Size 10 > 20
ifn_vss: Recoil 1.1 > 0.8
ifn_vss: Aim spread Reduced 0.0032 > 0.003
ifn_vss: Reload Speed Reduced

ifn_ar15: Increase recoil to spread 0 > .01
ifn_m14: Increased damage 110 > 150

ifn_sks: Fire Delay 0.109 > 0.1
md_bfstock: Decrease Fire Rate 20% > 5%

ifn_svt40: Reduce fire delay 0.16 > 0.1
ifn_svt40: Fire rate reduced 0.5 > 0.05

ifn_sr338: Recategorized as a DMR Rifle instead of a sniper.
ifn_sr338: Reduced fire delay 0.5 > 0.4
ifn_vip_hmglw: Increased mag size 100 > 200
ifn_p90: Aim spread reduced .002 > .001

ifn_vector: Increased Damage 65 > 75
ifn_vector: Reduced Aimspread .008 > .002

ifn_veresk: Reduced aim spread .005 > .002
ifn_veresk: Increased damage 70 > 75

ifn_scarl: Decreased Recoil to Spread 6 > 0.5
(this applies to all Scar-L variants.)
ifn_saigabp: increased damage per shot 15 > 25
(this applies to all saiga variants.)

ifn_shorty: increased damage per shot 15 > 20

ifn_toz194: Decreased shell insertion 0.5 > 0.25

ifn_vip_mp153_silenced: Increased damage 25 > 30
ifn_vip_mp153_silenced: Increased fire delay 0.45 > 0.55
ifn_l115: Increased damage 225 > 250
I agree with everything except the CZ mag size. i think it should remain at 60 so it’s a better gun to be able to spray through walls and help with suppressive fire

DEV

SteamID64
make the ar15 not have a spread of a shotgun after 20 shots too plz
i am a special operative in the naval special warfare development group and have conducted over 450 successful missions, i am also the man responsible for finding and killing osama bin laden and other war criminals like sag vahar, the ar15 is realistic and dont you dare insult my baby!

Although the fal doesn't have a large change, cause damage isn't too bad the fact that AR15 Is gonna have more spread, that's gonna be cancer and make a lot of people lose interest in ar15s, depending on how awful it is and how quickly awful it gets, ar15s are the staple of it so that's not a good idea

Although the fal doesn't have a large change, cause damage isn't too bad the fact that AR15 Is gonna have more spread, that's gonna be cancer and make a lot of people lose interest in ar15s, depending on how awful it is and how quickly awful it gets, ar15s are the staple of it so that's not a good idea
It's probably the smallest change lol, just burst within 10-15 bullets and you won't even notice a change...

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
I think that the L85A2 Pro Grade should have a .5 recoil instead of .7 because irl the gun has a lot less recoil than in game. I also think it would bring another alternative than either the AR15, FN FAL, or VSS in the game right now. Im really happy with the changes currently to it as its a beast in CQC but i wish it just would be better in Medium Range combat where the AR15 and FN FAL Exceed.
0.7 is less than the AR15's current recoil setting. It'll be fine.

I agree with everything except the CZ mag size. i think it should remain at 60
It was never at 60.

the fact that AR15 Is gonna have more spread, that's gonna be cancer and make a lot of people lose interest in ar15s, depending on how awful it is
It's hardly noticeable. The change means that the longer you spray the AR, the more spread it gains. Just burst and you'll be fine.

The Lynx could use a couple adjustments.
Firing a 12.7mm cartridge I believe the damage doesn't live up to what it could be.

Up the damage.
Make it heavier/slower to run with/deploy/reload etc.

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
AK-103 needs 10 more shots or damage increase to be comparable to AK-74 and CZ-858.
Its fire delay and recoil is what makes it an option AWAY from the 74 or CZ. It's on the same playing field, but definitely designed for mid-long engagements. With the firerate being as low as it is, its current magazine count is plenty fine, in my opinion.