What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[Military] Server Rules Change Log - 04/1/2021

Military Server Rules Change Log - 04/1/2021

Gameplay Rules:
  • US/INS Recruits are not allowed to leave their respective bases.

INS Rules of Engagement:
  • Defacing or damaging US property will make you AOS.
    1. This includes US shields, sandbags, or AOS Pillars.

Faction War & Conquest Rules:
  1. Generals must shake hands before leaving the meeting location. (Rule 3)
  2. The area Generals meet is considered a cease-fire, any kills gained within that location or gained while either side is approaching the meeting location are considered RDM. (Rule 4)
  3. Faction Wars can last between 20 to 45 minutes, starting when the Faction War is called via advert. (Rule 8)
  4. A Faction War is ended when the given timer ends, whichever faction has the point at the time is the winner. (Rule 13)

Helicopter Rules:
    • Helicopters are only to get weapons hot to counter an enemy helicopter or during missions (E.G Occupation/Raids).
    • Helicopters are only to go weapons hot when being fired upon.
    • Usage of Gunned Helicopters are altered depending on INS numbers:
      - 15+ active INS players you may have usage of weapons hot.
      - less than 15 INS players you may not have usage of weapons hot.
    • No more than 1 Viper/Nighthawk Helicopter is allowed at all times.
    • No more than 2 Total Helicopters are allowed.
    • 3 helicopters are allowed if approved by Command Pilot+.
    • No more than 1 Jets may be used at a time.
    • When Landing you must wait 1 minute before taking off.
    • When your helicopter is destroyed you must wait 10 minutes before requesting another one.
    • During Missions ground forces that have JTAC/IAC members must be giving orders to the helicopter to open fire on enemy ground troops unless being fired upon.

Raiding Rules:
  • The raid must be called before entering the Opposing factions base.
  • You must host a debrief in your respective base/barrack debrief prior to calling a raid and the Debrief must be adverted.

Base Rules:
  • PTE (Permission to Enter) may be requested to enter US/INS Base by Civilians or other factions with proper roleplay reasons.
  • Maximum Roleplay jail is 15 minutes.

Donator Rules:
  • Do not place a tac insert in render distance of an Occupation/Insurgency or a Raid.
    • Tac Switching: Switching jobs to reset health/armor and revive counter
    • Tac Switching during an occupation/insurgency or a raid is prohibited.

1. The Whole map is under a cease-fire, any kills are considered RDM until the war is adverted. (Rule 4)

Killhouse/Simulation Room Rules:
  • 1v1 sim rooms are allowed in killhouse

Gameplay Rules:
  • You are allowed to have an officer rank in both factions, but you may not accept a high command rank (O-5+), or the rank of SMA or BKoT) in your secondary faction.
  • You are allowed to have an officer rank in both factions, but you may not accept a high command rank (O-6+), or the rank of SMA or BKoT) in your secondary faction.

INS Rules of Engagement:
  • You must follow orders of the US if they outnumber you by a 3:1 ratio. Failure to comply with orders makes you AOS/KOS.
  • You must follow orders of the US if they outnumber you by a 3:1 ratio. Failure to comply with orders makes you KOS.

Raiding Rules Rules:
  • Recruit rooms and Barracks halls are off-limits during raids.
  • Portal Rooms, Recruit Rooms and Barracks halls are off-limits during raids.

Occupation & Insurgencies Rules:
  • You may not assist another branch in an Occupation/Insurgency.
  • You may not assist another branch in an Occupation/Insurgency. Any Kills you get will be counted as RDM within render of the occupation/insurgency point unless you're piloting a helicopter on a pilot role.

• Faction War is a period of 20 minutes in which everyone on the opposing faction is KOS around the entire map. The area's in which you are not to be killed is in your respected/opposing faction base. (As an Insurgent you may not enter the US base during a faction war, and vice versa).
  • Faction War is a period of 10-35 minutes war in which everyone on the opposing faction is KOS around the entire map. The area in which you are not to be killed is in your respected/opposing faction base. (As an Insurgent you may not enter the US base during a faction war, and vice versa).

• Weed Nursery and U.S Construction are banned from being a Faction War objective location as they are too close to a faction base.
  • F.O.B and U.S Construction are banned from being a Faction War objective location as they are too close to a faction base.

• When a war ends, there is a 2-minute ceasefire across the entire map, to allow troops to return to base for a debrief.
  • When a war ends, there is a 3-minute ceasefire across the entire map, to allow troops to return to base for a debrief.

• Faction Conquest has the same rules as a faction war, but the objective is to control the most points by the end of the Conquest (Not Including Base points).
  • Faction Conquest has the same rules as a faction war, but the objective is to control the most points or 3 points by the end of the Conquest (Not Including Base points).

• In a faction War, Tac Inserts cannot be used in the render distance of the point being contested.
  • In a Conquest, Tac Inserts cannot be used within render of the objective.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sal

Broski
Best of 2019 Winner
Helicopter Rules:
    • Helicopters are only to get weapons hot to counter an enemy helicopter or during missions (E.G Occupation/Raids).
    • Helicopters are only to go weapons hot when being fired upon.
      - 15+ active INS players you may have usage of weapons hot.
      - less than 15 INS players you may not have usage of weapons hot.
    • No more than 1 Viper/Nighthawk Helicopter is allowed at all times.
    • No more than 2 Total Helicopters are allowed.
    • No more than 1 Jets may be used at a time.
    • When Landing you must wait 1 minute before taking off.
    • When your helicopter is destroyed you must wait 10 minutes before requesting another one.
    • During Missions ground forces that have JTAC/IAC members must be giving orders to the helicopter to open fire on enemy ground troops unless being fired upon.
This shit is confusing as hell, can we not just remove (ban) helicopters if people don't like them that much.

Jidax

Time
This shit is confusing as hell, can we not just remove (ban) helicopters if people don't like them that much.
It depends on what perspective you're looking at it from. This is what RP Leadership & Server Leadership came to an agreement to.

On the questions of removing them, I believe that no true rules were ever put in place so removing them before we added rules to see what we can work on would be a waste of the program.

I am very open to changing/adding/fixing rules as long as it can be accomplished.

Jidax

Time
So with a 3:1, we cannot AOS/Kidnap?
You can AOS if you want to. We just removed the aspect of forcing you to RP with them as a majority of the server doesn't want to. So they're KOS to align with the ROE. However, you can still AOS them.

Sal

Broski
Best of 2019 Winner
It depends on what perspective you're looking at it from. This is what RP Leadership & Server Leadership came to an agreement to.

On the questions of removing them, I believe that no true rules were ever put in place so removing them before we added rules to see what we can work on would be a waste of the program.

I am very open to changing/adding/fixing rules as long as it can be accomplished.
I can tell that Air Force had their hands in this.

My opinion is that if so many rules are needed to limit it, what's the point? But on a more debatable manner, could Aircraft rules just be put in the pilot handbook/docs instead of clogging the rulebook?

Jidax

Time

My opinion is that if so many rules are needed to limit it, what's the point? But on a more debatable manner, could Aircraft rules just be put in the pilot handbook/docs instead of clogging the rulebook?
The issue with that is there needs to be a clear log of these changes and implementations. When something impacts the server as big as helis do it's best for them to be done by the Personnel Department. We don't want people changing things on a whim without supervision.

Also with your first statement this was a collective between both Factions Leadership and Server Leadership.

Helicopter Rules:

IF this is going to be a thing we need a rule that says Not more than two attack helicopters/jets at any time
If i see 3 attack flying vehicles ever i will lose my shit cus i know this will be abused HARD

YungBasedSavage_

The Real Savage
IF this is going to be a thing we need a rule that says Not more than two attack helicopters/jets at any time
If i see 3 attack flying vehicles ever i will lose my shit cus i know this will be abused HARD
In the changelog above, it states that we made a rule where there can only be one Viper/Nighthawk at a time and that there may be only 1 jet in the air per faction at a time. This coupled with the limit of total helicopters in the air being 2, only a 3rd being approved by a Command Pilot+, I think you will see a lot of great changes happen within the pilot program as a whole. Martyn and I debated on the helicopter rules for quite some time before we came to an agreement that we think the US and INS factions will both be happy with. Like Jidax said above, we are always open to suggestions about the rules and the program itself.

Zeroe

The Monkey 🐒™

Like Jidax already stated, Air Force wasn't the only people who had "their hands in this". Not any of these rules did I type up on the doc. I was the only Air Force that came to this meeting to help discuss all the server rules.

I understand that many people on the server dislike the Pilot Program with one of the main reasons being "Pilots don't follow the policies". I can guarantee that many players agreed on "If we put these policies in the rules more players with follow them", so we did. Not everyone is going to like change. I can also say that someone has already got demoted on the US side within the Pilot Program for not following policies and it'll keep happening. The only issue is that we used to have people in these leadership positions in this program holding people's hands saying "It's okay" when they break the policies. I know for a fact Slim, Savage, or myself will take shit from people breaking policies and they will either get demoted or removed.

I'm sorry if the rule book is now a bit expanded due to having some pilot rules in there but it gets us one step closer to people actually following these important policies.

Zeroe

The Monkey 🐒™
This has always been a policy, with a state of emergency any CMD Pilot+ may grant 3 aircraft in the air. Like I said to Sal, if any Pilots are breaking these policies report it to Slim, Savage, or myself and we will handle them. We're not going to hold their hands and say it's okay don't do it again, they will actually get punished if proper evidence is given of course.

Like Jidax already stated, Air Force wasn't the only people who had "their hands in this". Not any of these rules did I type up on the doc. I was the only Air Force that came to this meeting to help discuss all the server rules.

I understand that many people on the server dislike the Pilot Program with one of the main reasons being "Pilots don't follow the policies". I can guarantee that many players agreed on "If we put these policies in the rules more players with follow them", so we did. Not everyone is going to like change. I can also say that someone has already got demoted on the US side within the Pilot Program for not following policies and it'll keep happening. The only issue is that we used to have people in these leadership positions in this program holding people's hands saying "It's okay" when they break the policies. I know for a fact Slim, Savage, or myself will take shit from people breaking policies and they will either get demoted or removed.

I'm sorry if the rule book is now a bit expanded due to having some pilot rules in there but it gets us one step closer to people actually following these important policies.
I'll back up Zeroe here as someone who thinks the program should be deleted. I was there when we talked about this stuff, the changes in the rules were agreed on by everyone in the channel and went through a couple changes. I was advocating a lot for these changes and i think they will benefit the server. If anything these rules are pretty INS favored which of course they are because INS are the ones who get fucked by the program the most.

In the changelog above, it states that we made a rule where there can only be one Viper/Nighthawk at a time and that there may be only 1 jet in the air per faction at a time. This coupled with the limit of total helicopters in the air being 2, only a 3rd being approved by a Command Pilot+, I think you will see a lot of great changes happen within the pilot program as a whole. Martyn and I debated on the helicopter rules for quite some time before we came to an agreement that we think the US and INS factions will both be happy with. Like Jidax said above, we are always open to suggestions about the rules and the program itself.
That still wont prevent them from using a viper with two little birds....

Edit: If you going to say that a command pilot+ wont do this shit well there will be someone who will abuse this 100%. Just look how the spy program went, it was loopholed to shit. Just limit it to max 2 attack vehicles

Last edited: