What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Looking for Graphic Designers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

We are currently looking for a graphic designer to do a few small jobs for us. If you have experience and interest please contact me via PMs hear on the forums or via Teamspeak.
Please note that this is not for people who have no experience or the extent of their knowledge is MS Paint. We are looking for knowledgeable and experienced designers only.

- Director of Infrastructure Niermann

Mexeno

Turkish people r garbage
Could I talk to you on Teamspeak? I am mildly familiar with MS Paint but not enough. On the other hand though I am a huge fan of MS 3D Paint 🎨 and if I could be of use in that department then that’d be really appreciated on my part.

Mexeno

Turkish people r garbage
Is there something I could make to prove I know what I’m doing? I’d like to prove myself and show that I know what I’m doing and also show to others that I’m not completely useless.

Hello Everyone,

We are currently looking for a graphic designer to do a few small jobs for us. If you have experience and interest please contact me via PMs hear on the forums or via Teamspeak.
Please note that this is not for people who have no experience or the extent of their knowledge is MS Paint. We are looking for knowledgeable and experienced designers only.

- Director of Infrastructure Niermann
If you are looking for a quick job on photoshop I could do that, but if you're looking for an illustrator, I cannot help you there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.