What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[Jedi vs Sith] Change Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
January 18th, 2019

Force Cloak Rules
1. Jedi/Sith has to have been captured and executed after 15 min of a person cloaking or once the cloaking mission has ended.
1i. You may not be cloaked as a Guard job or high command.
2. Must Roll 70 or higher you successfully cloak yourself, you may switch to a padawan / acolyte skin
2i. You must advert whenever you enter cloak. Advert: /advert (Silent Advert) A Jedi/Sith Is Now Cloaked XX:??
3. While Cloak they must have the following name: “Sith/Jedi CL (Captured Persons Branch) (Captured Persons Rank) (Captured persons Name)”
4. If the information was successfully extracted during an interrogation.
4i. Sith being cloaked example: Sith ST Lord lll Rexi
4ii. Jedi Being cloaked example: Jedi IS Lord lll Rexi
4iii. Cloaking can last up to 15 min.
4iv. 20 minutes cooldown before anyone can cloak again
4v. If a person was the latest person to be cloaked, they can’t cloak for the next 40 min.
4vi. While Cloaked you are impersonating the previously captured Jedi/Sith and can therefore not ignite their lightsaber or engage in combat, doing so will render the person uncloaked.
5. When passing a check-in desk or if a guard has inquired about identification. you must roll higher than the Guard, or you will be call out for being an imposter.
5i. The respective Temple Guards / Dark guards can only roll the cloaked individual for their identification if they are acting strange, in places they shouldn't be, or by check in desks
5ii. Guards can only roll on a individual once per, suspicious event, Caught places they shouldn't be or check in desks.
6. All communication while being cloaked has to be done through /Dark, /Light or /Comms.
6i. Using /Dark, /Light or /Comms while cloaked in an enemy DB will compromise your identity.
6ii. Not doing so will be consider Metagaming or FailRP.

January 20th, 2019

Spy Guidelines
1. You may not spy as a Temple Guard or Dark Guard job or high command.
1ii. Only Assassin: Special Operations, Assassin T2 Donators or Sentinels may conduct spy missions
2. Must Roll 70 or higher to become a Spy, and may switch to a Padawan/Acolyte skin form your own faction. or switch to your default branch/branch officer/, skin (you may switch to AS “T1 Spy Skin”, if donator of that tier and part of AS or AS ASO,)
2i. You must advert whenever you start spying. Advert: /advert (Silent Advert) A Jedi/Sith Is Now Spying XX:??
3. While spying they must have the following name: “Sith/Jedi (A jedi/sith Branch) (rank) Spy ”
3i. Depending on what rank you are determines how high a rank you can spy as.
3ii. Rolling guidelines
3iii. If you fail your second, third or fourth roll you must go as the rank you have rolled to. Example (Failing your third roll will place you as a Jedi/Sith Non-Commissioned Officer)
  • First Roll - You must roll above a 60 to become an Enlisted Spy Jedi/Sith Member
  • Second Roll - you must roll above a 70 to become an NCO Spy Jedi/Sith Member
  • Third roll - You must roll above 80 once more to become an Officer Spy Jedi/Sith Member
  • Fourth roll - You must roll over 90 to become an Senior Officer Spy Jedi/Sith Member
3iv. Sith spy example: Jedi G Knight l Dessaix
3v. Jedi spy example: Sith IS Lord l Dessaix
3vi. Spying can last up to 15 min.
4. There is a 20 minute cooldown before anyone can spy again, Jedi and Sith have separate cooldowns.
4i. If a person was the latest person to spy, they can’t spy for the next 40 min.
5. While Spying you are pretending to be a Jedi/Sith and can therefore not ignite their lightsaber or engage in combat, doing so will render the person uncloaked.
5i. The respective Temple Guards / Dark guards can only roll the Spy for their identification if they are acting strange, in places they shouldn't be, or by check in desks
5ii. Guards can only roll on a individual once per, suspicious event, Caught places they shouldn't be or check in desks.
6. All communication while spying has to be done through /Dark, /Light or /Comms.
6i. Using /Dark, /Light or /Comms while spying in an enemy DB will compromise your identity.
6ii. Not doing so will be consider Metagaming or FailRP.

Assassination Mission Guidelines
1. A Debrief/Bunk Debrief must be held before an Assassination can take place.
2. Once an Advert has gone through, the target is not allowed to leave the planet until the assassination mission is over.
3. An assassination Mission can last for up to 15 min.
3i. There is a 20 min Cooldown before an Assassination can take place.
4. Other branches, or branch members are not allowed to assist during in the mission.
5. During an assassination mission, the target should be searched for on all planets except for their respective temple planets.
6. Upon death, the attacking team is not allowed to return.
7. The target is not allowed to hide out of the map/out of bounds, or any spot that would require assistance to get to.
8. An assassination cannot be called on someone in a sit or someone who is AFK.
9. The assassination has to consist of 4+ members before it can be called.
10. Targets should be kept to Lord V/Knight V+ ranks.
11. If the target is on their respective temple planet. They are not allowed to switch roles to seek the target out, or to go to the planet before the advert has gone through.
11i. Those who are spying is exempt from this

When an Assassination Mission has been called they must advert using the template given below
/advert (Branch/Sub-Branch) Assassination Mission on (Planet) - Target (Target) (Time-Stamp)
Sith Example: /advert AS Assassination Mission on Tython - Target: Grandmaster Yoda XX:34
Jedi Example: /advert SL Assassination Mission on Korriban - Target: Darth Revan XX:34

January 27th, 2019
Disguise Guidelines
1. You may not disguise as a Temple Guard or Dark Guard job or high command.
1i. Only Cyborg Knights may disguise themselves
2. Must have kidnapped a Jedi / Sith in the Jail located in the Eternal Palace
2i. You must follow the roleplay steps listed in the Cyborg Knights guidelines
3. While disguised they must have the name of the kidnapped as their own name
3i. Example, if the kidnapped's name is: Sith IS Lord l Dessaix
3ii. The Cyborg Knights name would be Disguised IS Lord I Dessaix
4. There is a 10 minute cooldown before anyone can disguise again
5. While disguised you are pretending to be a Jedi/Sith and can therefore not ignite their lightsaber or initiate combat, doing so will render the person revealed.
5i. The respective Temple Guards / Dark guards can only roll the Disguised for their identification if they are acting strange, in places they shouldn't be, or by check in desks
6. All communication while spying has to be done through /Comms [EE]

Mind Control Guidelines
1. Only Scions may control minds
1i. NZ [Nathema Zealot] may control minds as they are an extension of the Scions
2. High command are too powerful with the force and can resist the mind control
3. Must have a Jedi/Sith captured in the Eternal Palace
3i. Follow all guidelines pertaining to roleplay steps found in the Scions Handbook
4. Once a Jedi/Sith has been successfully broken down, the mind control may commence
5. The Jedi/Sith MUST follow the Scions direct orders, not doing so is considered FailRP
6. Jedi/Sith are exempt from following orders that relate to: RDM, or any Branch Specific guidelines
EG. A Temple guard does not have to follow orders to stay in robes off of Tython
7. If you are under mind control you may not directly state so, doing so is considered FailRP
8. You may only be controlled for 20 minutes maximum
9. There is a 20 minute cool down per mind control [Faction Wide Timer]

Force Aura Guidelines
1. Only Nathema Zealots may hide their true identity [Use force aura]
2. Scions have ONE chance to hide their identity
3. If the roll is successful the Nathema Zealot has freedom to choose which faction to disguise as
4. When in the threat of being killed or captured by a Jedi/Sith, a Nathema Zealot can choose to /roll, if they are able to roll above a 50, they may disguise their allegiance to the Eternal Empire and hide their identity to the aggressor.
EX: As a Jedi is about to attack, the Nathema Zealot may type /me attempts to use force aura, and then type /roll, if they roll above a 50, they may state to the Jedi that they are a Jedi or a Sith [Nathema Zealots choice]
4i. If a Nathema Zealot is captured as a "Jedi" the Sith may sell them to the opposing factions.
4ii. If a Nathema Zealot is captured as a "Sith" the Jedi may sell them to the opposing factions
5. Each Nathema Zealot may use Force Aura once every 10 minutes [Each Nathema Zealot has an individual timer]

Kidnapping Guidelines
1. Kidnapping missions may only be called by KV+ in Heralds
1i. Only Heralds may participate in kidnapping missions
2. A debrief must be held prior to the mission
3. After debrief all Heralds must head to Tython/Korriban to kidnap their target
4. Kidnapping missions have a maximum of 15 minutes
4i. The cool down per mission is 10 minutes
5. The target may not leave the planet once the advert has been sent
5i. If the target is not on their home planet, they must return at once
6. The target must be within the temple of their home planet, they may not exit until the Heralds are dead or the 15 minutes are up
6i. The heralds have one life to complete their mission, once they die they must return to debrief

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: Sem

XYZ

JvS God
Muted
Update Admin Senate 2/2/2019
- Dark Guard may enter any part of the base on suspicion of trespassing regardless of rank, including bunks & sparring rooms. An exception to this is Sith of War bunks and the Dark Council room.
- During an Assassination mission, if a Spy has already found the location of the target on a temple planet, no Galaxy-wide search for the target is needed.
- An Assassination Mission has to consist of 4+ members before it can be called. The only exception to this is Eternal Empire, which only needs 2+ members.

Spy Rules
1. Only Assassin Spec Ops, Assassin T2 Donators, and Jedi Shadows may conduct spy missions.
2. You must advert whenever you start spying. Advert: /advert (Silent Advert) A Jedi/Sith Is Now Spying XX:??
2.1 If an assassination/kidnapping is adverted pertaining to the Spy’s branch the spy can go rogue and begin to attack if they advert: “/advert A Jedi/Sith Is No longer Spying XX:??”
3. If your revealed, and your stripped of weapons, comms, etc, you MUST comply.
4. Spies must use /comms to relay information back to his superiors.
5. Spies may use Light and Dark comms depending on who they are spying on. For instance, if the spy is from Sith and they are spying on Jedi, they can only use Jedi and Sith comms.
6. Spies may not use their own faction comms whilst in the opposite debrief, this will compromise their identity.
7. Spies must use a valid branch and rank.
8. Rolling guidelines
i. You Must Roll 70 or higher to become a Spy, and may switch to a Padawan/Acolyte skin from your own faction, or switch to your default branch officer skin.
ii. If you fail your second, third or fourth roll you must go as the rank you have rolled to. Example (Failing your third roll will place you as a Jedi/Sith Non-Commissioned Officer)
  1. First Roll - You must roll above a 60 to become an Enlisted Spy Jedi/Sith Member
  2. Second Roll - you must roll above a 70 to become an NCO Spy Jedi/Sith Member
  3. Third roll - You must roll above 80 once more to become an Officer Spy Jedi/Sith Member
  4. Fourth roll - You must roll over 90 to become a Senior Officer Spy Jedi/Sith Member
  5. (Sith Only) If an AS Is able to use the Spy [T2] Class, they may do Spy missions but must roll a 50+ to become a Spy Acolyte/Padawan.
9. Must change their name to
Spying on Jedi Example: Jedi Spy IS LVI XYZ
Spying on Sith Example: Sith Spy S Knight III Mikey
10. Spies cannot role play as Dark Guard, Sith of War, Temple Guard, Honor Guard, City Guard, Council, and High Command.
11. You may not change names while outside of your base.
12. Spies must have their name and mission set before leaving their base.
13. Lord/Knight VIII+ may assign assassination missions, infiltration missions, and kidnapping missions.
14. The Lord/Knight VIII+ who assigned the mission must put in comms the type of mission and who is being sent ex: (/Light Sending Sentinel Lord III XYZ on an assassination mission).
15. Spies must change their identity (name and rank) after every mission.
16. Once a spy's mission is completed they must attempt to leave the base and go to their own base and report it to their assigner. (Can be done through TS but the spy must go back to their base).
17. Assassination/kidnap missions can only have 1 specific target, and the target needs to be chosen before leaving the base.
18. Assassination/kidnap missions can have a backup target in-case their main target leaves, goes AFK, etc.
19. The spy must attempt to assassinate/kidnap the primary target before moving onto the secondary target.
20. Before targeting a target the spy must report it to his assigner via comms.
21. No more than 2 at once.
22. While spying, if you are detected, you must choose to be arrested do not attempt to Escape.
23. Spying can only last for 15 minutes (the timer starts once the spy has adverted it) with a 20-minute cooldown. (separate timer from spying to spying)
24. Spies cannot give opposing faction members orders, or participate in tryouts or other specialized activities.
25. During a raid on the faction in which the spy is infiltrating, spies may not assist in the raid if they are on an active mission or assuming the identity of an enemy.
26. While Spying you are pretending to be a Jedi/Sith and can therefore not ignite their lightsaber or engage in combat, doing so will render the person uncloaked.
27. Sith and Jedi may spy on EE.

Spy/Disguise Countering Rules:
DARK GUARD, CITY GUARD, AND TEMPLE GUARD RULES FOR DEALING WITH SPIES.
1. A spy's cover may be blown by observing their lightsaber color.
  • (i.e. Red Crystals on Jedi, Blue/Cyan crystals on Sith, and Yellow crystals on Eternal Empire).
1.1 A spy’s cover may also be blown if a Sith is channeling hatred on the Jedi side, or if a Jedi is meditating on Sith side.
2. Spies must be arrested when their cover is blown unless they are trying to escape
3. If a spy attempts to run away when their cover is blown it will be considered treasonous and they will be called out for being a spy.
4. Spies may not be put under suspicion for their player model.
5i. The respective Temple Guards / Dark Guards / City Guard can only roll the Spy for their identification if they are acting strange, in places they shouldn't be, or by check-in desks.
5ii. Guards can only roll on an individual once per, suspicious event, caught places they shouldn't be or check-in desks.
5iii. Random lightsaber checks are allowed, and if the spy’s color is not correct they may be revealed as a spy.

Approved by the Personnel Department at the Admin Senate

XYZ

JvS God
Muted
Updated as of 2/16/2019
Old Rule: 6i. More than one Conquest may be held at once, but Sith, Jedi, and EE may only host one each at a time.
New Rule: No more than one Conquest can be held at a time (faction-wide). If there is an ongoing conquest, the other factions must stop it before they can raid.

Old Rule: The Town inside Tatooine is a neutral zone and no combat should take place [City Guard + Royal Family have full authority over Tatooine city]
New Rule: The Town inside Tatooine is a neutral zone and no combat should take place. However, city guard + royal family have full authority over Tatooine city and may Arrest and AOS.

Old Rule: 7. Loitering outside the immediate Palace area renders you KOS to all other forces
New Rule: Loitering for 30 seconds outside the Eternal Palace will render you KOS. If any Sith/Jedi are there for diplomatic issues, they must advert it so they are not rendered KOS by the Eternal Empire.
Example:

“/advert the Sith Assailants are requesting to enter the Eternal Palace to discuss (reason)”
“/advert The Eternal Empire (Accepts/Denies) this request”

Old Rule: 5. During an assassination mission, the target should be searched for on all planets except for their respective temple planets.
New Rule: 5. During an assassination mission, the target should be searched for on all planets. The assassination mission must be averted in order to attack the opposing factions temple (Tython/Korriban/Tatooine).
Example:
“/advert Assassination mission on (Tython/Korriban/Eternal Palace). The target is XYZ”

Clarification:
Alliances ARE allowed to be made during conquests.
Entering Tatooine City after any damage has been dealt to your opponent or yourself will be counted as FailRP.
You cannot use a devastator if there are 3 or more friendlies around you, and there must be 3 or more enemies to use one.

Capture Guidelines
1. Anybody can capture a (Knight/Lord VI+) as long as the Capturing rules are followed.
1i. You cannot capture somebody within the walls of Tatooine City.
2. You can capture people by sneaking up behind them, and typing “/me Strips you of comms, weapons and binds you to me.”
2i. For this capture to be successful, the person who you are capturing must have their saber un-ignited.
2ii. If somebody has attempted to capture you, you must always roll. The person who rolls higher wins.
2iii. If the abductor’s roll fails, the kidnapping player may attempt to find back.
3. Captures can occur on any planet
4. After capturing someone, you can only keep them in jail for a maximum of 15 minutes.
5. After capturing someone, you can either sell them, interrogate them for information or, in a Sith’s case, sacrifice them.
6. If the person who you have successfully stripped and bound runs away, it is FailRP.
6i. Warn them that it is FailRP, and if they continue to run, make a staff ticket.

Official Rules Here: https://icefuse.net/forums/index.php?threads/jedi-vs-sith-server-rules.14696/

Approved by Personnel Supervisor Teddy <3

Zander

Redneck Overlord
Updated as of 7/29/2019
Removed Grey Jedi Neutrality
Edited Force Cloak/Disguise to reflect proper branches
Edited Mind Control to reflect the proper branch
Edited Mind Breach to reflect the proper branch
Added New Rules Under Spying
  1. Only one spy per faction can spy at a time
  2. Has a cooldown of 15 minutes

Last edited:

Zander

Redneck Overlord
Updated as of 7/30/2019
Added Hunt Missions
Hunt Missions CYBORG KNIGHTS/JEDI HUNTER/INVESTIGATORS

1. Hunt Missions can only be called by Jedi Investigators, EE Cyborg Knights, and Sith Jedi Hunters.
  2. Hunt Missions can only be called upon a single target of an opposing faction at a time.
  3. Targets must be equivalent to Knight/Lord/ZK VI or higher.
  4. Hunt Missions can be only be called upon a target if the target has been spotted off-world on Illum, Horth, Kashyyyk, Tatoinne or Geonosis.
  5. Hunts must Be adverted before the Hunt Mission can begin. Ex: Advert: “/advert Hunt Mission on (Target) (Timestamp)”
  6. The proper advert must be carried out if the mission is successful, the target is unavailable or the mission fails. Ex: Mission Win: “/advert Hunt Mission Over! (Target) was successfully eliminated” / MIssion Fail: “/advert Hunt Mission Over! (Target) could not be successfully eliminated”
  7. Hunt Missions can last up to 20 minutes, with a 20-minute cooldown before another hunt mission can be called by either faction.
  8. Once the advert goes through the designated target is not allowed to go to any temple planets, or go to the city within Tatooine.
  9. Branch Target Assistance: Sith targets can call upon protection from the Juggernauts and Shadow Hand. Jedi targets can call upon protection from the Peace Keepers and Elite Forces

Added Hits

Hits:

• Hits can only be carried out by Jedi Shadow Trackers, Sith Veteran Assassins, and EE Cyborg Knights.
  • Hits can only be called upon one target at a time.
  • Hits can be created with anyone contacting the above branches and paying the fee set forth by the branch.
  • Hits can only be called and carried out on non-home planets.
  • Once negotiated the hit must be adverted before the Hit can be carried out. Ex: “/advert Hit on (Target) (Timestamp)”
  • Proper advert must be carried out if the Hit is successful, the target is unavailable or the mission fails. Ex: Mission Win: “/advert Hit on (Target) Over! Target was successfully eliminated” / MIssion Fail: “/advert Hit on (Target) Over! The target could not be successfully eliminated”
  • Hits can last up to 20 minutes, with a 20-minute cooldown before another hit can be called by either faction. A hit called on the same target has a 60-minute cooldown.
  • Once the advert goes through the designated target is not allowed to go to any temple planets, or go to the city within Tatooine.
  • Sith and EE are able to carry out hits on their own faction, however, the target can NOT be anyone who is a direct or indirect overseer of their branch. Ex: Emperor Vitiate, Senya, Commanders over their branch, Dark council overseeing their sector.
  • Hits must be logged, using all the information required in the form provided to your branch.

Added Raid Healing
Raid Healing
  • It allows the ability for a single healer per raid or conquest to be able to provide battle healing from a specified location.
  • During a raid they must stay at the far teleporter and raiders must return to them for healing, heals must be RP’d and rolled on in order for the medkit to be used, and they may not heal themselves during the raid.
  • During conquests, the healer must set up away from the main point and the same rules apply that they must RP and roll on the use of medkit as well as not being able to heal themselves.
  • Must Roll 65+ to be healed
  • Can only Be healed once and can only attempt to be healed once
  • EE can request healers from either branch

Last edited:

Zander

Redneck Overlord
Updated as of 7/31/2019
Added Protect missions
Protect Mission/Peacekeepers/Juggernauts/Zakuulian Guards
  1. Protection Missions can only be carried out by Peacekeepers, juggernauts, or Zakuulian Guards
  2. A Debrief/Bunk Debrief must be held before a Protect Mission can take place.
  3. A Protect Mission can last for up to 10 minutes, with 20 min Cooldown before a Protect Mission can be called by the same faction.
  4. The Protect Mission has to consist of 2+ members before it can be called.
  5. Only Hero/Villain/Knight VI/Lord VI/ZK VI or higher can be the subject of the protection mission.
  6. The Protection Mission has to take place on Geonosis, Hoth, Illum, Kashyyyk or Tatooine.
  7. A Protection Mission must be adverted before it can be carried out. Ex: “/advert Protection Mission on (Planet). Protecting (Target) (Timestamp)”
  8. The proper advert must be carried out if the Protection Mission is successful, the mission fails. Ex:
    Mission Successful: “/advert Protection Mission On (Panet) Over! (Subject) successfully survived”
    Mission Failed: “/advert Protection Mission On (Panet) Over! (Subject) didn't survive”
  9. Upon death, the protecting branch is not allowed to return.
ADDED Bomb Planting And Defusal

Bomb Planting And Defusal

• When DB is called for a raid, Juggernaut Squad Leaders, Cyborg Knights, and Weapons Tech Experts may ask PTL DB for bomb prep. While others are capping points, They must do the following.
  • Go to the Armory and advert “*Silent* /me begins bomb preparations.
  • Roll, if rolled below a 60, must advert “Bomb preparations aborted.” and help as normal with the raid. may be assisted on this roll by one other. If a success, continue advertising…
  • Go to Planet and await raid to be called.
  • Once in the target room and free of enemies, /roll again. If above 50, advert: “Bomb Planted xxXX” if below 50, advert “*Silent* Resetting Bomb.” wait 1min and try again. On the second failure, advert “*Silent* Bomb Planting Abandoned.”
  • The bomb planter then changes their name to BOMB and rolls against anyone attempting to defuse. If no one shows up to defuse the bomb after 30 seconds must advert Bomb Timer set 5 min. Advert every minute with time remaining If no one able to defuse bomb/no one shows up after five minutes then the bomb explodes uncontested and code 1 is called.
  • Killing Bomb is Fail RP.
DEFUSAL PROCESS

• The player defusing approaches the character name BOMB. They roll against each other. Each success is 20% towards defusal, each failure is minus 10%. They roll until the bomb is defused or explodes. Advert the updated percentage each time.
  • If the bomb goes off. The player named BOMB will Kyber Slam, code 1 will be called and the room it had gone off in will be off-limits for the rest of the raid.
Code 1 Rules

In order to force a Code 1 bomb must be planted in council Room of opposing faction (meeting room for EE) (Limit of one per week per faction )

Added Hacking Missions

Hacking Mission:

• Can only be done during a spy mission
  • Only Informer Supervisors(T4)+, Data Analyst(T4)+ and Zealot are allowed to do hacking mission.
  • During a spy mission, you must sneak into the Jedi Intelligence room, Eternal Empire Meeting Room, or Emperor’s Quarters.
  • Next, you must find the console located in each room and do the following /me plants bug onto Jed/EE/Sith console.
  • You must then /roll above an 85
  • If you fail the roll, you must continue on with the spying mission and may not roll again.
  • If you win, you must advert: EX: “/advert [Silent] A Sith Spy has bugged Jedi comms xx00 ending @ xx15
  • After doing so successfully, Investigator, Informer, and Zealot sub-branch members are able to see Jedi/EE/Sith(Targeted Faction only.) comms for the next 15 minutes.
  • After the 15 minutes are over, you are no longer to see any new messages sent through the targeted comms but may look back on messages sent during the 15 minutes.
  • There will also be a cooldown separate from the spying mission that will initiate lasting 20 minutes after the 15 minutes of bugged comms is over.
Added Personal Comms Hacking
Personal Comms Hacking:

1. Can only be performed on captured members of the opposing factions.
  2. Only Investigator Disciple[T1], Watcher[T1] and Cyborg Knights[T3] are allowed to do personal comms hacks.
  3. You must then /roll above an 80.
  4. If you fail the roll, you must continue on with the interrogation ect. and may not roll on this again.
  5. If you win, you must advert EX: “/advert [Silent] A Sith Spy has bugged Jedi personal comms xx00 ending @ xx10.
  6. After doing so successfully, Investigator, Watcher, and Paladin sub-branch members are able to see Jedi/EE/Sith(Targeted Faction only.) comms from anyone in the captured person’s branch for the next 10 minutes.
  7. After the 10 minutes are over, you are no longer able to see any new messages sent through the targeted comms but may look back on messages sent during the 10 minutes.
  8. There will also be a cooldown separate from the spying mission that will start after the 10 minutes of bugged comms is over, lasting 15 minutes.
Added Silent raids
Silent Raids:

1. Only Cyborg Knights[T3], Assassin Reaper[T3], and Data Analyst[T4] can perform silent raids.
  2. Minimum of 2 people no more than 6 may be involved in the raid.
  3. It is considered metagame if code is called unless visual confirmation is made of opposing faction on planet.
  4. You must advert the silent raid. EX: /advert [Silent] Raid on the Light/Jedi Temple. xx:00
  5. Silent Raids have a 15-minute cool down for each faction, each faction has a separate timer that does not affect each others. Nobody may assist on a silent raid.
  6. Silent raids can last for 15 minutes or until either faction has run out of aggressors.
  7. Silent raids cannot attack an active debrief. (Debrief is adverted)
  8. Silent raids have one life, no tactical inserts.
  9. Do not kill recruits/trainers during a raid.
Added
Force Imbalance Raid:

1. Only Jedi Watchman[T3]. Sith Corpsman[T3], EE Investigator[T3] can perform Force Imbalance Raids.
  2. Maximum of 4 people can be engaged in a Force Imbalance Raid.
  3. The purpose of this raid type is to kill at least 10 enemies to be considered a win.
  4. Raids can last for 15 minutes or until either faction has run out of aggressors.
  5. You MUST call a debrief and brief your side before raiding, this must be held in your respective temples, this can be held in bunks.
  6. Must advert prior to raid, EX: /advert There is an imbalance in the force, I sense too many “Jedi/EE/Sith”, they must die. xx:00
  7. There is a 15 minute cooldown after raid end is called. Before that faction can raid again, this shares a timer with branch raids.
  8. Do NOT kill recruits nor their trainers during a raid
  9. Trainers training recruits can't engage or take part in the raid defense.
  10. A Imbalance Raid can only end if all the attackers are pushed off the planet, or if the raid timer ends.
  11. During a raid you can not camp the barracks of either faction
  12. During an Imbalance raid, no other branch/battalions/parties are allowed to assist whatsoever as it is considered FailRP, unless they are hired bounty hunters.
  13. Attackers during a raid have one life, defenders have unlimited.
Added
Force Projections:

1. Can only be performed by Shaman[T3], High Sorcerer[T4], and Architect of Thought[T6].
  2. This requires Admin+ assistance.
  3. You MUST call a debrief and brief your side before raiding, this must be held in your respective temples.
  4. The Ritual guideline found in your branch handbook must be followed.
  5. Must advert EX: /advert /me begins the (Force Projection Ritual/Grand Illusion Ritual/Spirit Summoning Ritual).
  6. Must /roll. They must roll a 70 or higher to continue the raid or conquest with the assistance of the Force Projection.
  7. During the next phase, the host will participate in the raid or conquest as usual, capturing points so that they can start the raid or head straight to the conquest point. When they arrive on the target planet, the admin will (if the host succeeded on the /roll) set the host to 1,000,000 health and the host will change their name to (Force Projection/Grand Illusion/Summoned Spirit)
  8. During the raid, the host will not be able to attack, use Force Powers INCLUDING Force Leap, or capture the enemy point. If the host dies, they will act as if they died normally and return to their debrief.
  9. Raid or conquest can last for 15 minutes or until either faction has run out of aggressors. The death of the Force Projection does NOT end the raid.
  10. There is a 15-minute cooldown after raid or conquest end is called. Before that faction can raid or conquest again
  11. Do NOT kill recruits nor their trainers during a raid
  12. Trainers training recruits can't engage or take part in the raid defense.
  13. If there is an ongoing conquest the opposing faction can’t call a raid or conquest.
  14. A Force Projection Raid can only end if all the attackers are pushed off the planet, the point has been captured or if the raid timer ends. The conquest ends if the point is captured.
  15. During a raid, you can not camp the barracks of either faction

Last edited:

Zander

Redneck Overlord
Updated as of 8/2/2019
Added
Illusion:

1. Able to be performed by Sith Watcher[T3], EE Investigator[T3], Jedi Task Force.
  2. Requires competition /roll (must roll higher than target.)
  3. Causes the target to believe they are speaking to a friendly higher rank.
  4. Allows 5 questions to be asked without a roll required, these questions must be answered truthfully.
  5. If the targeted individual fails to provide the proper information it is considered FailRP.

Zander

Redneck Overlord
Updated as of 8/3/2019
To choose the spying rank they must roll
1-15: Padawan/Squire/Acolyte

16-30 Knight/Lord 1

31-45 Knight/Lord 2

46-60 Knight/Lord 3

61-75 Knight / Lord 4

90-100 Knight / Lord V
Clarification of cloak rules
User has the same authority as the person they are cloaked as(does not include branch-specific permissions(Ex Hits)

Edited so Elite branches can use Force Imbalance Raid

Last edited:

Zander

Redneck Overlord
Updated as of 8/18/2019
Added rule: Saber sounds other than those implemented using the saber editing machine are strictly forbidden, anyone found using custom sounds will be considered as using exploits and will be punished accordingly.​

Zander

Redneck Overlord
Updated as of 02/24/2020
Updated Rule Planet Tatoine 3. No one may kill citizens in the Tatooine spawn building. DOP Approved​

XYZ

JvS God
Muted
Updated as of 07/24/2020
From: 8. Weapons and comms cannot be stripped from someone with a weapon out (Ignited) unless you sneak up behind them.
To: 29. Weapons and comms cannot be stripped from someone with a weapon out (Ignited).

From: 17. You are not allowed to use self-healing in player vs player combat and in addition must wait 30 seconds after disengaging to heal.
To: 16. Healing restrictions can be found in the permissions thread

Removed:
- It is FailRP to use the Medkit while in combat. You may only use the medkit while in a passive zone, while it's not under attack. This means no medkits during raids or conquests and they can only be used on , Tython or Dromund Kaas while not under a raid.
- Planet rules other than the Temple Planets
- Chat Rules
- Missions Guidelines and Permission Guidelines moved (https://forums.icefuse.net/index.ph...-missions-special-privileges-document.135670/)

Added:
- Trooper Regulations
- C3PO and R2D2 Regulations
- Jabba the Hutt Regulations
- General Jobs Regulations
- Bounty Hunter Regulations
- Force Cloak Regulations

Approved by Director of Personnel MegaIndian

Status
Not open for further replies.