What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Introducing the Complaint System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharix

Mumbling Brit
SteamID64
oh finally i've seen that option a lot of times already but doesn't work at all
It works :)

100% going to get abused and some fairy will most likely use it on those that have different views and opinions.
If that’s the case then we thoroughly investigate and punish accordingly for misuse of the system as stated by Elias in the post

Im rather curious if this means there will be more TS Moderators due to the capacity of the server and the potential ... complaints that will be happening.

Our TeamSpeak Moderation team is on the Shortlist status and we do not plan on opening more spots at this current time.

Contra

The British SL
As much as this thread is full of people just meming, I do believe this feature and new addition, while maybe abused, will be very helpful especially to those that are not confident enough to go up and find TeamSpeak Moderators.

Arbiter

God left me unfinished
may those who have soundboards of server leadership members and executives saying out of context racial slurs live on in our hearts and memories

Teamspeak Tickets Teamspeak Tickets Teamspeak Tickets
Teamspeak Tickets Teamspeak Tickets Teamspeak Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.