What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Imperial RP: Map Update Vol2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashy

Hammer > UE4
Hello, it’s me again with some more screenshots for you to look at
As always, no ETA, this is still EARLY development and can change before you see it on the server.

These screenshots showcase work from the previous changelog. The aim for this map is to take the map you're on at the moment (which was recreated from scratch) and make it more detailed with additions for regiments, lightsabre people, planets and other cool features which will be showcased soon.

On some of the screenshots, you can see a strange blue tint to some of the walls, this is noted and will be fixed in a later update. Most of the walls now have models on them to create a more detailed environment for you guys to do some epic roleplaying on.

Next up will be working on the Bridge, Brig and additional features to enhance the map even further. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here. If you have a suggestion, please post it in the correct section of the forums and @ me.

Cheers, Smashy.

Below is a before and after so you understand what I mean...

BEFORE

juFBHMa.png

AFTER:

ySC7VBd.jpeg]

---

MLJxMbw.jpeg

9hdrhmz.jpeg

Ltu1OWk.jpeg

0wlMPV3.jpeg

The following screenshot is the main corridior leading to the small hanger bay. There will be an elevator which leads to the TIE bays, like a supply elevator type thing. You will also find a mouse droid roaming around here...

wml0Fda.jpeg

smBoyTL.jpeg

OMyRiWi.jpeg

UFzhbCZ.jpeg

Y42NdkG.jpeg

c2sgNrN.jpeg

Fvg1jrZ.jpeg

This is the blue im talking about...

iGS09ew.jpeg

uS4ct4d.jpeg

RIslwe2.jpeg

SOqMVgF.jpeg

This leads to the lightsabre people; this area will be used for a checkpoint.

ok9GMh9.jpeg

Smashy

Status
Not open for further replies.