What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Global Meeting Post [12/15/2023]

MakcKFX.png

Please join in congratulating the following people on their new positions within our community:

In addition to this, here are some important highlights from the Executive Team during the latest global meeting:

Executive Team -
Reminder: Due to the upcoming holidays there will be no quota requirements for all staff from December 21st to January 4th. Meetings will be hosted next week but attendance will be optional. There will NOT be meetings on December 29th. Meetings will then resume Friday, January 5th.

[Clone Wars]
Halo

[ImperialRP]

[Rust]
Rediford
Deathcon417

[Clone Wars]
Gamz
Trintana

[ImperialRP]
Kindle

[Rust]
Ewanbob10
Snakemedic

[Clone Wars]

[ImperialRP]
Crumbly

[Rust]
not.rogue

[Clone Wars]

[ImperialRP]
Nidus
Traps

[Rust]
Comedy

[Clone Wars]
Gio

[ImperialRP]
Nidus

[Rust]
Admin of the Week: not.rouge
Mod of the Week: Ewanbob10

[Total amount]

[Clone Wars]

[ImperialRP]

[Rust]

Boon

DarkRP Elite Admin
Game Master Lead
Recruitment Officer
Game Master Officer
Mentor
Staff of the Week
Looks like @Birds promo to network executive got delayed a week

Bravo_McSteezy

The Professional Forums Stalker
CWRP Moderator
Recruitment Member
Game Master Apprentice
• Leave of Absence •
Weres my Grealms Promotions at?
Side character/middle sibling syndrome

Cerberus CPT Bravo, Cerberus Massiff Rosemerry, SOBDE Jedi DP KVII Bravo, 104th Mascot Rosemerry Former Hunter Squadron Commander Warthog, Former 91st CPT, Former Wolfpack Jedi Manager Sha Koon, Former Wolfpack Jedi Manager Sha KUwU, Former IRP admin, Former CWRP SMOD, Former CWRP Mod, Former Imperial Navy LT, Former Navy Trooper Sergent of Bravo Squad, Former R2D2, The Professoral Forums Stalker

Snazz

Where's my update?
SteamID64
I have too many friends still, and I don’t play WOW enough. Big changes coming soon, thanks for supporting my path to greatness.
WOW is a great game to play with friends!