What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Global Meeting [8/27/2021]

f70de41b33fd3489ed5cfbe2d392b30b.png

Please assist me in congratulating the following people on their new positions within our community:
@Screw has been promoted from Personnel Supervisor to Director of Personnel
@Fillip has been promoted from CWRP Head Administrator to CWRP Sector Lead.
@Zer has been promoted from CWRP Elite Administrator to CWRP Head Administrator.
@Buckets has been promoted from CityRP Elite Administrator to CityRP Head Administrator.
@Aphex has been promoted from CityRP Elite Administrator to CityRP Head Administrator.

In addition to this, here are some important highlights from the Board of Directors during the latest global meeting:

Chief Executive Officer - Corvezeo

N/A

Director of Infrastructure - N/A
N/A

Director of Personnel - Jidax
Upcoming changes to ban appeals:

1) Hacking/Cheating appeals will be separated into it's own section. This is to keep organization and allow the ban appeals section be cleaned up more.

With the departure of Triax, Dirt has taken the main overseer role of the Department from a Director level. Pharix, Savage & myself (Jidax) will be dealing with suggestions more directly for the time being so please be easy on them and respect the time that they have as well as Dirt.

Stepping Down:

With that being said I am announcing today, that I am fully stepping down from my position as D.O.P. This was never a permanent position I was supposed to hold but unfortunately due to past failures and incompetence I was assigned the task of restructuring a lot of our major components and leaving a proper foundation for the next D.O.P. There have been many ups and downs but at the end of the day some of you need to be reminded that you're volunteering your time and to not put so much importance into a rank. If you step back and appreciate what you're doing rather than trying to race to the top, you'll find the journey more enjoyable.

What's Next?:

I will be stepping down to Advisor and take a place within all 3 departments. My role as Advisor will serve a different purpose compared to what a normal Advisor would be doing. Perhaps sometime in the future some changes can be made to the structure overall. For the time being, I will still be here just further away and working on any tasks that may be asked of me whether it be in Personnel, Affairs, or Infrastructure.

I will still retain my role as Interim DVL of Military RP until a suitable replacement is found.

@Dirt Thank you for being an amazing Director but also an amazing friend. We've been through a lot together and I'm glad you were able to come back and have been such a great help with everything in this community. I know you will continue to do great things and can't wait for everything that's in store.

Director of Affairs - Dirt

[MilitaryRP]
Jackers
Miki
Arnold
Ming
Lunatic

[Clone Wars]
Bubs
Cyberz

[Jedi VS Sith]
Dralin