What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Department Changes and an Executive Update!

Hey all.

As some of the astute members may have already noticed, my tag on the forums (as well as the other Liaison supervisors and the Liaison section of the forums) have been moved into the Affairs Department.

Effective immediately, the Liaison Department will be merging into the Affairs department. With this change, both Human Resources and the Content Creator program will be moving into the Affairs Department and continue to be global teams. This change is more of a logical step for the community overall, as the Liaison Department lacked a large enough footprint to justify a whole department. Having both departments merged into a single entity unites most of the Networks major teams (With the exception of Support and the Moderation teams, which operate definitively within Infrastructure) into one banner. I am happy to be working within the Affairs Department again to help introduce some changes to improve the department and experience for our members and players alike.

What does this mean for you as a player?
Effectively nothing. Operations will continue the same for former Liaison teams and existing Affairs teams.
As the Director of Affairs once more, I will be working closely with the Affairs Executives to make some changes to how we manage our communities teams.

What changes can we expect?
I've already sat down and had an in-depth discussion with the executive team to implement some new systems to help organize and improve our documents, systems, and teams overall.
In addition to this, we will be looking to fill some of our open positions with hard working individuals.

Thank you for your continued support.
~ Dirt, Former Director of Affairs, Former Community Director, Former Director of Engagements, Former Director of Liaison, Current Director of Affairs

XYZ

JvS God
Muted
liaison are now forum mods
cover3.jpg