What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

December Competition - Best Icefuse Memory

Best Icefuse Memory

• Memory 1

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Memory 2

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Memory 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Memory 4

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Memory 5

• Memory 6

• Memory 7

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Memory 8

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the submissions, please vote today! Winner will be announced on the 26th, Memory's aren't in any particular order.

Memory 1

Memory 2

Memory 3
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1406336249

Memory 4

Memory 5
My best memory? This whole time I've spent on this server this year. One does not share a perfect memory, for he keeps it for himself. If I wanted something to share with my friends and the Icefuse community, it would be the general time I've spent on this server with them at my side, giving me the good and the bad times to think about, they are all what gives me a reference of this server when it comes in my mind.The good laughs, the strict officers,as well as the clumsy privates, all of that is embedded in my brain and I will cherish it as long as I play video games. Thank you all.

Memory 6
I am a sharpshooter officer and Master Sergeant in the 501st. Our XO Vill was arrested by Shock for hell I don't even know why. All of 501st that were on at the moment (like 20-30 of us) lined up behind Anakin and marched on the HQ with the Temple March theme blaring. We marched in chanting "GIVE US VILL, GIVE US VILL, GIVE US VILL" for a solid 5 minutes until the regimental commander of RC payed bail for him.

However, the story isn't over there. After we raced back to meet up with our XO, we marched back (with one 327th guy because f**** it) to HQ in columns of 3 with Temple March blaring again to "relieve Shock of duty". It was genuinely the most BADASS thing I've ever done in 2 years on this server. And I've been on it for about 1 and a half to 2 years.

Memory 7
Since my retarded ass reset my computer I don't have the video anymore but my favorite moment was when Johnson (Dyno still best E.D <3)finally pulled the whole APB Admin+ team and said "Aight, we're doing it, we're banning the whole of BC" and we could just ban every single one of them. I'm pretty positive that it was and still is better than sex.

Memory 8
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1094442121

Safari

Bird Flu Enthusiast 🐦
SteamID64
IDK how many i can fit in here but here we go! Tbh theres no one thing that makes this community great, it's the entirety of it and everyone in it! I have more memories in my waiting room (meme wall)!

Picking up Corv
xr85g4g.png

BE GONETHOT
7Lr1krS.png
PONYRP BEST RP
A7FF49V.png

AhKhEAK.jpg
Corv being Corv
eDFuQ3H.png
Some teamspeak bullshittery
TZFJjsJ.png

6qVfNwp.png