What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[DarkRP] Server Rules Changelog - 01/26/2021

This was never a rule.
NLR was completely gone, the only rule that still stood that was when a raid was over you couldn't raid the same base for 10 minutes hence what I previously mentioned technically being the rule.

Rud

Ends justify the means
NLR was completely gone, the only rule that still stood that was when a raid was over you couldn't raid the same base for 10 minutes hence what I previously mentioned technically being the rule.
This will be further reviewed. Previously you’ve made some good points, an edit will be made if necessary.

How long are raids going to last or is it staying the same 10 minutes if regular base and 30 minutes for mega bases or is it removed.

Rud

Ends justify the means
How long are raids going to last or is it staying the same 10 minutes if regular base and 30 minutes for mega bases or is it removed.

Void Royal

Someone that is back on the game
CWRP Senior Mod
Game Master
SteamID64
So the base defender can come back as much as they want? that seems a little unfair.
I also see a bit unfair, but it had been like this for months since when I was Mod on the DRP server.