What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

7.30.2021 Imperial Changelog

Corvezeo

Community Owner
Chief Executive Officer
Just another small update for imperial, I'm having them test the new vehicles before pushing them to clone wars officially, thanks for being my guinea pigs :)

Please note: all changes listed below will take place at 7 AM EASTERN tomorrow.

- Added all-new air and ground vehicles
- https://gyazo.com/4af4585d02f6f72920c6c5290a9996ce

- Added a few security measures in the weld tool.

- Fixed up all air and ground vehicle janky behavior.

- Fixed render distance on hyperspace aircraft
- https://gyazo.com/d7ef2305bb382f877319432e6d5f3d7d

Last edited:
If you're looking for some feedback before you push to CW, there are still a few issues:

- The TIE Reaper, Lambda and both B-wings don't spawn. I believe their models are missing.
- The TIE Reaper acts like its super heavy. At high speeds it constantly pitches down unless you unreasonably pitch upward.
- The roll-over on the TIE silencer is a little janky. Sometimes you have to manually correct when you're turning while moving.
- The Y wing just doesn't want to fly.
- The Supremacy starfighter likes to get into weird side-to-side oscillation that it doesn't like to break out of.

for ground:
- The AT-ST and AT-SW don't spawn.
- The Bantha and Taun taun float.
- The 74-Z seats are really finnicky and won't let you in most of the time, when it does, you're in an invisible second seat, and switching to the driver seat makes your model invisible.

Apart from that, I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

Edit: Updated given the changes this morning.

Last edited:

Alex

Suffering from success
IRP Head Admin
Recruitment Lead
• Leave of Absence •
Very pog, apart from the unexpected weapon value changes sadge other than that pog!!

One notable thing wrong with all Ships and ground vehicles is that they are not configured correctly so using your scroll wheel to zoom in and out also scrolls though your weapons. I'm sure this can be fixed though!

Neohki

No longer Retired Local Forum grinder
GRealms Senior Mod
Recruitment Officer
Mentor Officer
SteamID64