What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

7.2.2021 Military Changelogs

Corvezeo

Community Owner
Chief Executive Officer
Happy Friday everyone, I have been hard at work getting a few things completed for military roleplay as of the last few days, and I'm more than satisfied to show off some new things that I have incorporated onto the server as of today.

Before we begin, I'd like to say that although everything I have listed below is simply server content-related changes, know that I am also working with our staff team to make some much-needed gameplay and server policy changes to help the server get back on track and become better than ever.

That being said, anyone who is enjoying these changes and would like to help make the server a truly better place, please consider helping where you can; all we need is the three wacky digits on the back of your parent's credit card; you can make a difference.

All jokes aside, helping the staff team is genuinely the best way we can build the server up; everything that takes place on the server requires that our leadership is at its finest. If we want to see change for the better, we have to focus on the foundations of what makes our servers truly special, the community.

Thank you for reading
- Corvezeo

- Fixed radio system.
- Fixed vehicle damage system.
- Fixed any animal models being able to prone.
- Fixed players being able to use animation weapons while prone.
- Fixed players being able to use parachutes while prone.

- Improved voice-over system for voice chat.
- Reduced the time to respawn after death from 30 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Reduced the time to "give up" after death from 6 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Added arrest options in the baton weapon.
- Added damage logs for staff team.

- Added new cuffs for dragging players around on all jobs that have handcuffs by default.
- This also comes with a gag feature
- This also comes with a blind feature.

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
That being said, anyone who is enjoying these changes and would like to help make the server a truly better place, please consider helping where you can; all we need is the three wacky digits on the back of your parent's credit card; you can make a difference.

John Wick, is that you?

Pharix

Mumbling Brit
SteamID64
all we need is the three wacky digits on the back of your parent's credit card; you can make a difference.
Gone that elite we don't even need the sixteen wacky digits on the front anymore?

On the serious note, good shit for MRP!

Sal

Broski
Best of 2019 Winner
@SvnEleven The Guy

Kubulaaa

doing what I want, how I want
tenor.gif

ah shit, corv pulled a smooth one.

none of the less pog champ update for sure going to check it out