What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

3/4/2020 Military Update Changelog

@Dirt they forgot the sniper on the elite sniper
no_sniper.png

i liked the old chat more it was more transparent now its more bright and kinda distracts my eye , i spent 8 days getting into seals and looked for someone to help me get tiers since got no paypal , someone just gifted me tier 1 and now its ruined because of the new classes , also the new sounds are annoying yelling everywhere suicidebombers can blow them self and stay alive , update looks interesting just needs some tweaking , also would be nice if US didnt have INS colors without the zoom its hard to tell friendly or enemy when they have light brown clothes

The new cap point system is not trash but its worse then what we hade before, and some rolles use fucking ins player models on the us side, the lodauts make no seans like the us automatic rifleman only has a granade and a vector, and the ranger elite oparators and reconations operator lodaut was switched from what was in the class update documents all ranger models are switched from and you can stil spam granades by changing to a nather weapon then back to your granade.fast enough all together this will probebly be.good just needs more work Ps. Sory for gramar

i liked the old chat more it was more transparent now its more bright and kinda distracts my eye , i spent 8 days getting into seals and looked for someone to help me get tiers since got no paypal , someone just gifted me tier 1 and now its ruined because of the new classes , also the new sounds are annoying yelling everywhere suicidebombers can blow them self and stay alive , update looks interesting just needs some tweaking , also would be nice if US didnt have INS colors without the zoom its hard to tell friendly or enemy when they have light brown clothes
They made it that you need to turn friendly fire on in chat to be able to use explosives and if they don't do it can be punished with up to a ban