What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

12.27.2021 Cityrp Changelog

Danj

The Quintessential Gamer
Damn CityRP now at a staggering and impressive 8 players. This update will truly revive CityRP to it's former glory of 12 active players.

SteamID64
Not sure which if any of these have been reported but these are the map bugs I have found so far.
Linked doors, locking, unlocking and opening one of these doors does the same action to the other, the only one that can be locked and unlocked is the one on the left in the video:
Unpurchaseable doors: Spawn elevator goes up doors stay open if the external button is pushed as elevator arrives, also not purchasable making basing difficult:

SteamID64
Not sure which if any of these have been reported but these are the map bugs I have found so far.
Linked doors, locking, unlocking and opening one of these doors does the same action to the other, the only one that can be locked and unlocked is the one on the left in the video:
Unpurchaseable doors: Spawn elevator goes up doors stay open if the external button is pushed as elevator arrives, also not purchasable making basing difficult:
The second two have already been noticed, but I'll make sure to send the first video to be looked at. :)