What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

11.23.2021 Rust Changelog

Corvezeo

Community Owner
Chief Executive Officer
- Updated IcefuseAdmin lang file to use the correct colors and formatting.
- Adjusted drop speed for airdrops on all servers.

- Battlefield server changes.
- Increased map sizes from 2k to 3k.
- Updated kits system {this includes individual kit changes}
- Updated player spawning system to be more forgiving {no more spawning in players bases or on top of someone}.
- Updated combat and raid block to allow the use of kits command during active timer.
- Added a system to reward health on player kills, still in the testing phase.
- Added a K/D tracker UI element, still in the testing phase.
- Added killstreak system to the server, still in the testing phase.
- Added a mini copter combat system, still in the testing phase. {kinda broken right now lol}
- Removed a custom decay system as it was causing server FPS issues.
- Finished custom loadout system, use /lo for more information in-game.

Neohki

No longer Retired Local Forum grinder
DarkRP Admin
Recruitment Officer
Mentor Officer
SteamID64

MegaIndian

The Old D.O.P
what's the point of having a combat block on a battlefield server?
Regardless of a battlefield aspect, new players will choose those types of servers to play like a actual server. Not fun losing your loot to someone who types /bandit, etc after killing you

matthewIFN

yes, that matthew
Regardless of a battlefield aspect, new players will choose those types of servers to play like a actual server. Not fun losing your loot to someone who types /bandit, etc after killing you
are you aware of what a battlefield is? the only things you might be losing are explosives...which are already incredibly easy to obtain.

MegaIndian

The Old D.O.P
are you aware of what a battlefield is? the only things you might be losing are explosives...which are already incredibly easy to obtain.
I have 4,000 hours on this game, my guy.

And who cares about the loadout command, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about bases you legit let what I said in one ear and out the other lmao

Imagine, you have boom stored in your base, for people who build towers to shoot from; or a normal base to roofcamp from, right. And, you hear someone blowing in, they rocket PvP you; and before u can get back from an outside bag to recover and kill him, he teleports to the outpost with all your boom and base materials.

Some people don't care if it's a battlefield, they play it like a normal rust server.

Last edited:

Zer0_VR

i own the 🐀 emoji

And who cares about the loadout command, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about bases you legit let what I said in one ear and out the other lmao

Imagine, you have boom stored in your base, for people who build towers to shoot from; or a normal base to roofcamp from, right. And, you hear someone blowing in, they rocket PvP you; and before u can get back from an outside bag to recover and kill him, he teleports to the outpost with all your boom and base materials.

Some people don't care if it's a battlefield, they play it like a normal rust server.
shut up who cares

matthewIFN

yes, that matthew

and thats exactly where they went wrong, if you're thinking people are going to be decent human beings on rust, you've already lost.