What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

07/15/2020 Clone Wars Staff QoL Patch.

Yo, what's up dudes and dudettes.

Nothing big this time around. Just some quality of life changes and additions for the staff guys and gals over at Clone Wars.

Chat Adverts
- Reworked: "[Server] Message goes here" > "[IFN] Message goes here". Some adverts have been replaced with new adverts.

Staff Fixes
- !sit positions now configured for the current map.
- !jail positions now configured for the current map.

Staff Chat Tags
- Executive, Developer, and Staff chat tag colors have been replaced.
[Developer] <<< This is the new requested color for Executive, Developer, and Staff.

Staff Chat Commands
- Staff can now use '!return' on themselves after using '!sit'.
- Staff can now use '!return' on themselves after using '!goto TargetName'.
- !unmutechat has been coded in to unmute a player's chat.
- !unmutevoice has been coded in to unmute a player's voice.

- !mutechat will no longer unmute a player's chat if their chat is already muted.
- !mutevoice will no longer unmute a player's voice if their voice is already muted.

Staff Spawning Limits
- Executive, DVL and Sector Lead spawning limits reduced for consistency, still have more than enough for building or events.

Note: I am now aware of the !staff and !spawn commands missing so no need to make a bug report or comment on here about them because they will be re-added when I can.

Savage

💎 Undisputed
IRP Elite Admin
Forum Moderator
TeamSpeak Moderator
thank you tood! good QoL! big man yes!

Birds

Figures
DarkRP Head Admin
Recruitment Manager
I'm envious of these changes and hope they roll out to City soon. Exciting for clone wars staff though!