What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[06/30/2019] JvS UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for staff members and EE players

We all need to go to Niermanns house and riot for the gameplay update to be pushed out quicker lmao

Good for staff members and EE players

We all need to go to Niermanns house and riot for the gameplay update to be pushed out quicker lmao

Don't do that lol. He is already done, but it was his birthday yesterday so he has been busy. Please give him time to get his work out and remain patient, and wish him a happy birthday! <3

Niermann [D.O.I.] will be following up with a class change update, and I have been more than open about that fact. Please be more informed before you comment to complain, thank you. <3
No where on the post does it inform me of that, JVS players have had updated hyped towards them for months and when a update comes out that is mainly staff changes it does not please some.

No where on the post does it inform me of that, JVS players have had updated hyped towards them for months and when a update comes out that is mainly staff changes it does not please some.
I will amend the changelog to include the information. Thank you for pointing that out to me. It will make it easier for other players who may be concerned.

Wilson

3 time World Champ minge
That's why it has been said 30+ times now that Niermann is handling the player updates

Status
Not open for further replies.