What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[06/30/2019] JvS UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM VERY HAPPY! FOR THIS, NOW JUST WAITING FOR THE PLAYER/RP UPDATE

Also Im scared im gonna kick someone accidentally with the cancer baton, Lets hope I dont... :/

Last edited:

Dessaix

IRP Division Leader
Nice work Psyche. This, combined with the gameplay update will hopefully do JVS the good it deserves, don’t let it flop @XYZ

SteamID64
Hell yes!! You put in just about every single complaint or request that staff has had for a LONG time and fixed it all in one fell swoop.... you are a god among men!

would be great for some game-play changes

You are a little late to the party Pandemic! This update took place over 2.25 months ago (6/30/2019), like 67 days back, so I am unsure why you are commenting here now.. keep in mind I have moved on and I am working on ImperialRP at this point in time. Besides all that, Niermann did the 'gameplay'/class changes when he did his side of the update (view those here). I will include some more stuff when I return to work on JvS once again. Until then, please use the correct threads to request content. If you have specific desires you can find the suggestions for JvS on the forums and submit a thread (click here).

Status
Not open for further replies.