What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[06/08/2019] MILITARY ROLEPLAY UPDATE

Foxycreed

Doing Ya Mom
Great work Pshcye but if you could please change my relationship status from "single" to "with GF" IRL that would be great :)

Great work Pshcye but if you could please change my relationship status from "single" to "with GF" IRL that would be great :)

Thanks, however there is nothing I can do to help you there. Find a local woman of interest, romance her and then handle your business. The rest should take care of itself - that is of course assuming that she doesn't press charges the next day.. you might have a girlfriend after that. Who knows. Be bold Foxy, carpe diem!

Foxycreed

Doing Ya Mom
Thanks, however there is nothing I can do to help you there. Find a local woman of interest, romance her and then handle your business. The rest should take care of itself - that is of course assuming that she doesn't press charges the next day.. you might have a girlfriend after that. Who knows. Be bold Foxy, carpe diem!
This is not helpful, I tried all you suggested and it usually comes to "Who are you and how did you get into my shower", I'm gonna give this a -1 for that now. You have broken me.