What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[04/28/2019] CLONE WARS UPDATE

983dz8A.gif

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5FOtGXk.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello fam! This is a cumulative batch of changes that I thought you would all appreciate, especially our staff members. I would like to open by saying I do not regret my deceptive post that was made on April 1st, it was gold! xD Hopefully all of you that play CWRP understood the fun-loving nature of that prank and have remained somewhat sane since then waiting for the real deal. We would never actually hold out on you! Lol. Anything that is able to be included in the event server will be as well, I will make sure to take care of that.

It's been a little while since Clone Wars received some touching up - so with that in mind it seems you deserve this one for having such patience! Upon starting this update I noticed that as one of our most trafficked servers CWRP stands out as being fairly optimized. There was not a huge amount to add this time around as far as fixes and patches go, which obviously pleases me (less to contend with). However that did not stop me from coming up with a set of positive changes for CWRP. Some of our most recently created features are being included with this as a quality of life update for you to all enjoy!

Take note - this update is not focused on class changes! The Icefuse Staff put together a development branch specifically focused and geared towards making class changes a more prominent and consistent reality for the larger servers, namely Garry's Mod servers such as MRP, Star Wars Roleplay servers, and DarkRP servers (The Collaboration Team), but sadly that branch is no longer in operation and I may just have to start doing class changes myself again, not to my liking but of course the demand is always there. I hope to get that all sorted out soon as well.. regardless, this update includes many other changes.

I have taken the liberty to include all the most recent improvements made to the various other servers during my updates (all the changes that were compatible with this roleplay mode), and the results are very satisfying IMO. The administrative system has been finely tuned to allow the most efficient treatment of situations possible within the boundaries of the server's current state. New commands have been created and previous features have been worked on to remove obstacles during gameplay, streamlining the experience for everyone. Take some time to review each change below, as we work hard to ensure you have the most fun possible! The executives would like to thank you all for your continued support on the forums and otherwise, and for all the memories we create together daily within this community! It means more than you know have each of you in our corner backing us up and helping this place consistently grow bigger, brighter and better. Peace and love, and as always - enjoy your time here at Icefuse Networks!

[DONE] ENVIRONMENT: Built a brand new individual jailbox.

qAMjVHN.png

[DONE] COMMANDS: Fixed /rules command so that the server rules document is displayed as intended.

dkcTMUJ.png

[DONE] COMMANDS: Set the new /jailbox location.
[DONE] COMMANDS: Set the new /jail spawn locations.
[DONE] COMMANDS: Set the new admin jailbox locations.
[DONE] COMMANDS: The !event command (used to switch to the event server quickly) can now be called using / or ! (replaced with an official admin system command).
[DONE] COMMANDS: Created a /spectate command to observe players without giving them notice, and an /unspectate command to return to spawn (Elite Admin+).

[DONE] COMMANDS: Created a custom command (/staff) to print details about online staff members to the console (staff only: T-Mod+).

LwckHGv.png

[DONE] COMMANDS: Created a new /spawn command for teleportation to spawn (recruit room).

uaY5ocQ.png

[DONE] COMMANDS: Patched the /setjob command to stop mass chat messages to players when an argument is specified incorrectly.
[DONE] COMMANDS: Patched the /forcejob command to stop mass chat messages to players when an argument is specified incorrectly.
[DONE] COMMANDS: The required rank for '!nolag' was increased: superadmin

[DONE] COMMANDS: There is now a new '/content' command to open the server workshop link. This will allow players to easily subscribe to the server's requirements and will help them to fix missing textures they may be experiencing, etc. It should become a habit to provide this command to players when they need help and will be given to the other servers in due time as well.

5dJfuQS.png

4a9omq6.png

[DONE] CONTEXT MENU: Fixed the 'Robot Dance' context menu gesture (used to do the same thing as the normal 'Dance' option).
[DONE] CONTEXT MENU: Fixed the 'Point' context menu gesture (used to only make a sound but not display any actions).
[DONE] CONTEXT MENU: Fixed all the server listings in the context menu (button 'c', names and IPs).
[DONE] CONTEXT MENU: Updated the context menu server listings to include all the current Garry's Mod servers.

RmanMET.png

[DONE] CONTEXT MENU: Fixed this ridiculous misspelling in the context menu.

zsTWEt0.png

[DONE] JOBS: 91st Recon: Magma Trooper [T5]: Increased health by 100 (100 > 200) to balance with other Magma Trooper roles.

O18DrOA.png

[DONE] JOBS: 501st Torrent Company: ARC Trooper [T3]: Increased health by 40 (160 > 200) to balance with other ARC Trooper roles.
[DONE] JOBS: 501st Torrent Company: ARC Trooper [T3]: Increased armor by 40 (60 > 100) to balance with other ARC Trooper roles.

LfXej8j.png

[DONE] NOTIFICATIONS: Updated the server messages to be more grammatically correct.

NszrdGE.png

[DONE] NOTIFICATIONS: New death notifications with details including the killer's name, job, and SteamID.

[DONE] WHITELIST: Added whitelist change notifications to the live chat of any high ranking staff members (Elite Administrator+).

S1308Dm.png

[DONE] LOGS: Added any whitelist changes to the logs, stored under their own individual category.

2B50XwB.png

[DONE] LOGS: Removed the godforsaken 'checkping' message spam from the source of the error code (the Crash Detection addon) to free up server resources.
[DONE] TOOLS: Removed the AdvDupe2 'Map Save' section (not required).

[DONE] TOOLS: Fixed the Weld Tool double easy weld glitch (flying props with broken physics due to using easy weld twice on the same prop).

Last edited by a moderator:
>Death logs removed from military
>Added to CW
feelssadman

I will add the notifications back to MRP at some point but it will not include any rewards or faction comparisons as before. Notifications are lightweight and I would be happy to do that for you. :)